The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Hope he is better than the last defender we got from Udinese .
Though in fairness he did do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qBZF_EVmE
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Yeah saw that about Zapata. The fact that he is coming out and saying this in public when a deal isn't complete stinks of someone trying to get a better deal at his own club or an invite for other teams to join the race to sign him.
Don't know much about him but from what i read he's highly rated in Serie A.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on June 17, 2011, 10:17:07 AM
Yeah saw that about Zapata. The fact that he is coming out and saying this in public when a deal isn't complete stinks of someone trying to get a better deal at his own club or an invite for other teams to join the race to sign him.

thought this also. would have been more optimistic if he hasnt still to go to a copa america, thus puttin him in the shop window for a week or two....
even with marveaux it still isnt a done deal;

dont know much about either tbh

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 17, 2011, 10:43:08 AM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on June 17, 2011, 10:17:07 AM

thought this also. would have been more optimistic if he hasnt still to go to a copa america, thus puttin him in the shop window for a week or two....
even with marveaux it still isnt a done deal;

dont know much about either tbh

Deals can't be done until July I thought?

quit yo jibbajabba

fair enough laoislad; just wish he'd keep scthum till then, dont draw attention to yoself, you big fearsome looking man ;D
(zapata, not you)

play the mancs,spuds,arse and bluenoses in the first 8 matches; if we're top after that.................NEXT YEAR ETC ETC ETC ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 17, 2011, 10:57:13 AM
fair enough laoislad; just wish he'd keep scthum till then, dont draw attention to yoself, you big fearsome looking man ;D
(zapata, not you)

play the mancs,spuds,arse and bluenoses in the first 8 matches; if we're top after that.................NEXT YEAR ETC ETC ETC ;D

Nice start for Jordan Henderson with his home club coming down to Anfield, not the worst first game to get the ball running.  The season starts a week early this year too so not too long of a wait.  I agree that Zapata looks like he may be touting himself a small bit but maybe he is genuine in his words.  Only time will tell.

supersarsfields

Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2011, 09:51:22 AM
AUGUST:

20 - Arsenal (a)

Ummmm, the day after my wedding. I wonder would she notice if I took of to watch the football with the lads.

laoislad

Without making any EC Unique's crazy type predictions December and January could be a decent enough period for LFC with the way the fixtures fall.
The Christmas period especially  is kind enough to us.

DECEMBER:

3 - Fulham (a)
10 - Queens Park Rangers (h)
17 - Aston Villa (a)
20 - Wigan Athletic (a)
26 - Blackburn Rovers (h)
31 - Newcastle United (h)

JANUARY:

2 - Manchester City (a)
14 - Stoke City (h)
21 - Bolton Wanderers (a)
31 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (a)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 17, 2011, 11:31:55 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2011, 09:51:22 AM
AUGUST:

20 - Arsenal (a)

Ummmm, the day after my wedding. I wonder would she notice if I took of to watch the football with the lads.

I did that the day after mine ;D  The best man (former poster on here) and myself watched the Liverpool United game where Stevie G scored this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciBDBnG45cU   Go for it big lad!

supersarsfields

Aye cant see it being a problem. we'll be in the pub for most of th second day anywy!! Just need to find a nice pub in Ballyconnell that'll be showing it!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 17, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
Aye cant see it being a problem. we'll be in the pub for most of th second day anywy!! Just need to find a nice pub in Ballyconnell that'll be showing it!!

Slieve Russel? So was mine! ;D  Bar there was fine and plenty of yahoos like me roaring at the screen!!!

supersarsfields

T'is the Russell alright. don't think we'll stay in the Kell's bar to watch it as there's another wedding on that Saturday, I'm sure they wouldn't want us dragging down the tone of the reception.  ;).

So prob just head into town. Lee's or Lizzie Buggys are the most likely spots. Great little drinking town!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 17, 2011, 12:29:12 PM
T'is the Russell alright. don't think we'll stay in the Kell's bar to watch it as there's another wedding on that Saturday, I'm sure they wouldn't want us dragging down the tone of the reception.  ;).

So prob just head into town. Lee's or Lizzie Buggys are the most likely spots. Great little drinking town!!

Those are only provisional dates. You would imagine when Sky get their fixtures out it will be a sun 21st fixture. Maybe it will be Sat 20th at 12,45 or 5.30, so you might be lucky. Otherwise, tell the future Mrs supersarsfields not to expect you home until Sunday night at the earliest.

Start as you mean to go on !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

laoislad

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 17, 2011, 01:33:52 PM

Those are only provisional dates. You would imagine when Sky get their fixtures out it will be a sun 21st fixture. Maybe it will be Sat 20th at 12,45 or 5.30, so you might be lucky. Otherwise, tell the future Mrs supersarsfields not to expect you home until Sunday night at the earliest.

Everything changes once that ring goes on and don't you be denying it!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2011, 01:37:11 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 17, 2011, 01:33:52 PM

Everything changes once that ring goes on and don't you be denying it!

not immedietly, at least get a weekend out of it. Say to her in advance now "i'm going out to watch the match on sunday 21st august, and i dont know wht time i will be home - darling". That's if you have balls like me and not laoislad's !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012