Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

This thread the last few days has been WUM centre & Ross4life reeled Minder in with ultimate ease.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Quote from: new devil on May 04, 2011, 07:29:47 PM
Yea but you being minders butt buddy wouldn't

Everyone having a good time with banter back and forth and you come out without something pathetically immature like that. I wish I could say it was a surprise.

Minder

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 04, 2011, 07:34:15 PM
This thread the last few days has been WUM centre & Ross4life reeled Minder in with ultimate ease.

Jesus.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Exactly, but catching Minder is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dave

Is new devil and ross4life the same person? Its not possible that there could be two people in the world as ignorant of reality as those two are.

new devil

Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2011, 07:35:20 PM

Everyone having a good time with banter back and forth and you come out without something pathetically immature like that. I wish I could say it was a surprise.

:D And here comes my stalker

new devil

Leaving the muppets aside.... There a small matter of a 2nd leg champions league s'final just about to start.... What yous think lads?
Not to confident with that team

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on May 04, 2011, 07:37:14 PM

Exactly, but catching Minder is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

You really are a master of psychology.

Gold

3 wishes would be wasted on you
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

gallsman

Quote from: Gold on May 04, 2011, 07:49:54 PM

3 wishes would be wasted on you

Other than the fact that makes no sense, congratulations on the fact that you lasted two months or so this time.

Gold

I love your self appointed right to Judge--calling someone a master of psychology, pathetically immature, congratulating me.

It must be high up there where you sit, be careful you may hurt yourself if you fall
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

gallsman

Quote from: Gold on May 04, 2011, 08:02:39 PM
I love your self appointed right to Judge--calling someone a master of psychology, pathetically immature, congratulating me.

It must be high up there where you sit, be careful you may hurt yourself if you fall

Stop embarrassing yourself.

new devil

Very true!!! You are a bit of a c**k gallsman  ;D

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2011, 08:04:14 PM

Stop embarrassing yourself.

How is he embarrassing himself?
---------------------------------------------

Good goal antonio  :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open