Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Gold on May 04, 2011, 08:02:39 PM
I love your self appointed right to Judge--calling someone a master of psychology, pathetically immature, congratulating me.

It must be high up there where you sit, be careful you may hurt yourself if you fall

Stop embarrassing yourself.

new devil

I love your self appointed right to Judge--calling someone a master of psychology, pathetically immature, congratulating me.

It must be high up there where you sit, be careful you may hurt yourself if you fall

Very true!!! You are a bit of a c**k gallsman  ;D

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2011, 08:04:14 PM

Stop embarrassing yourself.

How is he embarrassing himself?
---------------------------------------------

Good goal antonio  :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dave

Is there no moderators on this board? Should you really be allowed to call posters cocks and retarded?

Milltown Row2

Gibson may open twitter after that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Gibson made one & scored one though a bad mistake by a good keeper there.

Party time in OT
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Wembleyyyyyyy wembleyyyyyy....Were the famous Man United and were going to Wembleyyyyyyyyy  ;D

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Ohh wait that's one back!! nice finish.

sammymaguire

Oh squeaky bum time.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Blowitupref

So Schalke have to win 4-2 to get through?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 04, 2011, 08:23:54 PM
So Schalke have to win 4-2 to get through?

As it stands, yes.

Gaaboardmod3

Lads I normally don't get too involved in here or the other soccer threads unless they get out of hand. They're pretty childish at times (lots of times) but are normally not much worse than schoolyard stuff.

Please don't let this thread, or any others, descend into something more tiresome. We had a lot of problems with the soccer threads before, but that has largely been cleared up. Let's not go back there.

Of course we have the personal abuse rules, so bear that in mind, but also, as a gentle reminder, some words should not be used by adults even in jest, and calling someone retarded is one of them. Some people are affected by concerns associated with special needs people close to them, and it's not nice to see someone use that term as an insult. Have a bit of cop on and decency.

Now  back to the game.

sammymaguire

Berbatov had a stonking first half... NOT. Ffs is he actually playing? Maybe he doesn't do lone striker well...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!