Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ONeill

1617    360    32285    » MULLIGAN, PETER A (GBR)    M40        3:10:49
4635    687    2337    » MULLIGAN, MICHAEL (GBR)    M45    Wimbledon Windmilers    3:37:33
5758    1184    10084    » MULLIGAN, PAUL E (GBR)    M40       3:45:10
9765    1314    38377    » MULLIGAN, MARTIN (GBR)    M45       4:06:42
10687    5925    55858    » MULLIGAN, BRIAN H (GBR)    M18       4:11:36
12712    7103    55860    » MULLIGAN, STEPHEN E (GBR)    M18       4:22:43

Mmm, is Mugsy still running?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 26, 2009, 10:46:00 PM
Norf, is the Owen Roes vs. Fintona game now going ahead on Friday night now?

Not that I heard. 4.45 and 6pm on Saturday I hear.
Did you hear different?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 26, 2009, 11:41:57 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 26, 2009, 11:34:12 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 26, 2009, 10:46:00 PM
Norf, is the Owen Roes vs. Fintona game now going ahead on Friday night now?

Not that I heard. 4.45 and 6pm on Saturday I hear.
Did you hear different?
Heard that it was now being played on Friday evening to accommodate something at Owen Roes? Just going by what a relative told me.

Dunno. Never heard that, and I don't think we've anything on. Maybe it's a surprise party for me!!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: hardstation on April 26, 2009, 10:21:22 PM
My sister beat him by 12 seconds.
Quote from: hardstation on April 26, 2009, 11:03:25 PM
Took the sister near 6 hours. FFS. Must do better.
Hardstation, did i hear your sister done the marathon today! Fair play to her!

AFS

Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2009, 11:02:29 PM
1617    360    32285    » MULLIGAN, PETER A (GBR)    M40        3:10:49
4635    687    2337    » MULLIGAN, MICHAEL (GBR)    M45    Wimbledon Windmilers    3:37:33
5758    1184    10084    » MULLIGAN, PAUL E (GBR)    M40       3:45:10
9765    1314    38377    » MULLIGAN, MARTIN (GBR)    M45       4:06:42
10687    5925    55858    » MULLIGAN, BRIAN H (GBR)    M18       4:11:36
12712    7103    55860    » MULLIGAN, STEPHEN E (GBR)    M18       4:22:43

Mmm, is Mugsy still running?

Flora London Marathon 2009 Results

runner details
PERSON    
Name    MULLIGAN, OWEN G (GBR)    Club    
Runner No.    55859    Age group    M18
TIMES
5 km      0:30:24    25 km    
10 km    0:58:44    30 km    
15 km    1:26:53    35 km    
20 km    1:54:09    40 km    
half       2:00:05    finish    

Didn't even finish it, lazy shite  :P

goal and a point

Any Moy/ Dromore views on the match yesterday in regard to incidents during and after the match.

Final Whistle

Not really any talking points.

Hughes turned up to referee and it was inevitable what would happen then.

Cathal McCarron (Very Harsh), Mark Jordan (Extremely Harsh), and Red O'Neill (Even Harsher) were the men lined. Bad day for football and for 58 minutes thats what both teams did. I would say the suspensions wont stick. There was at least two videos of the game and that will show up the stinker Hughes had.

He moved a lot of the moy frees in for dromore back chat but levelled that up with a horrendous call which gave dromore a two point lead with 10 remaining.

Great performance by the Moy who were trailing 5-2 at half time. To out score the reigning champions in their own backyard in the second half was a stirring thing. 5 out of 8 so far were many people have predicted us to be weak in terms of division one.

Eglish next week for the riverbank men. Special word on the Moy defence, played out of their skins and provided an excellent base for midfield and attack.

orangeman

Quote from: Final Whistle on April 27, 2009, 12:03:39 PM

Cathal McCarron (Very Harsh), Mark Jordan (Extremely Harsh), and Red O'Neill (Even Harsher) were the men lined. Bad day for football and for 58 minutes thats what both teams did. I would say the suspensions wont stick. There was at least two videos of the game and that will show up the stinker Hughes had.

He moved a lot of the moy frees in for dromore back chat but levelled that up with a horrendous call which gave dromore a two point lead with 10 remaining.

Great performance by the Moy who were trailing 5-2 at half time. To out score the reigning champions in their own backyard in the second half was a stirring thing. 5 out of 8 so far were many people have predicted us to be weak in terms of division one.

Eglish next week for the riverbank men. Special word on the Moy defence, played out of their skins and provided an excellent base for midfield and attack.

That should be worth going to see. Renewal of age old rivalry.

Redhand Santa

To be fair to Hughes there was definately a few punches thrown and someone had to go. Not sure if he got the right players, it was hard to tell.

ONeill

Who won last year's U16 Championship?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Final Whistle

Nearly sure it was Omagh. They have started to dominate underage football inTyrone.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 27, 2009, 12:53:47 PM

To be fair to Hughes there was definately a few punches thrown and someone had to go. Not sure if he got the right players, it was hard to tell.
do those suspension carry over till the county games or is it just for the club?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 28, 2009, 03:12:17 PM
do those suspension carry over till the county games or is it just for the club?

The GAA website is carrying the news. They said if the suspension is for four weeks or more, they'll miss the Armagh game.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: ziggysego on April 28, 2009, 03:15:34 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 28, 2009, 03:12:17 PM

The GAA website is carrying the news. They said if the suspension is for four weeks or more, they'll miss the Armagh game.

There is NO suspension under 12 weeks that keeps you from playing both Club and County football. I'd suggest that the journalist that wrote the piece - which has been used in several different places - is unfamiliar with the rules, which have been in place since 2007.