Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: tyrone86 on April 25, 2009, 08:56:01 PM
Killyman 1-6 Rock 1-7
Gortin 1-13 Clann na Gael 0-6

Clann na Gael not going well either. 

stewartstown and killyman will be hard to call on friday night. both have lost 3 league games but both have excellent and very similar championship records.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Archie- was at the Clonoe Cmore game and if the referee thought that Conor Gormley was being held by arm (playing advantage) then the player is perfectly entitled to drop the ball and fist it away which is the way I saw it. Straight red for Cmore player was for a striking offence by all accounts.

tyrone86

orangeman

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on April 25, 2009, 09:10:19 PM
Archie- was at the Clonoe Cmore game and if the referee thought that Conor Gormley was being held by arm (playing advantage) then the player is perfectly entitled to drop the ball and fist it away which is the way I saw it. Straight red for Cmore player was for a striking offence by all accounts.

Who was sent off ?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: clarshack on April 25, 2009, 09:09:25 PM
Killyman 1-6 Rock 1-7

stewartstown and killyman will be hard to call on friday night. both have lost 3 league games but both have excellent and very similar championship records.

I was told preseason that they were struggling fur numbers with boys away for work, and injuries. Thought they were playing it up, but maybe not.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

goal and a point

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on April 25, 2009, 09:10:19 PM

seemed that way to me also gormleys arm was being dragged back and ref seemed to play advantage. good hard hitting game of footballl. carmen have improved alot from last year i think. mark donnelly and peter loughran, pearse cunningham being the major additions.

laceer

Quote from: clarshack on April 25, 2009, 09:09:25 PM
Killyman 1-6 Rock 1-7

stewartstown have had the upper hand in championship meetings though.definitely tough to call.
the winner of this one will be hard to stop.both dangerous championship teams

nothingbettertobeat

Cookstown be hard to stop in the intermediate championship.most teams in that division rely too heavily on one or at the most two forwards.cookstown have Mulligan Mulgrew to name a few.
they have sorta been a yo-yo team this past few years and are my bet to win it.tasty price 4-1 i reckon snap it up with greencastle their biggest danger along witha derrylaughan team who seem to have a spring in their step this season but could come up short close to the line!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on April 26, 2009, 01:17:59 PM
Cookstown be hard to stop in the intermediate championship.most teams in that division rely too heavily on one or at the most two forwards.cookstown have Mulligan Mulgrew to name a few.
they have sorta been a yo-yo team this past few years and are my bet to win it.tasty price 4-1 i reckon snap it up with greencastle their biggest danger along witha derrylaughan team who seem to have a spring in their step this season but could come up short close to the line!

I suppose nobody can post the odds on all the Championships?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

The Mulligan's aren't playing today, as they're off running the London Marathon.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Greencastle 2-09 Cookstown 0-09
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Any results from today's matches lads ?

Two off for Dromore ? Pathetic ref ? What's the story ?

Moy must be absolutely flying. Unbeaten so far in 4 outings. We have them in 2 weeks in the championship.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Cillo on April 26, 2009, 05:57:58 PM
Dromore Moy 8 all. Michael Hughes patetic ref. Cathal Mc Carron and Sean O'Neill straight reds

that's them out of the championship and Snowy injured... interesting...very interesting  :o

KIDDO 4

26th April
Trillick St. Macartan's 0-9
v
Aghyaran Saint Davog's 1-5

Galbally Pearse's 0-7
v
Omagh St. Enda's 0-13

Errigal Ciaran 3-5
v
Kildress Wolfe Tone's 1-8

Eglish St. Patrick's 0-10