Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2013, 03:07:29 PM
Evens for an Errigal Carmen final. Bookies have made up their minds. Would be nice to see 'the big 2' back in the final again.  :)

EC is that wishful thinking? Think Clonoe @ 13/8 is a better bet that that double.  Reason for saying that I believe Errigal and Clonoe are evenly matched all over the pitch but the better value sways me towards backing Clonoe.
Living the dream!!!

nothingbettertobeat

Have Tyrone any players on the International Rules Panel?

Sean Cavanagh or Mattie Donnelly anybody like that?
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on October 03, 2013, 04:05:58 PM

I'd imagine Sean is a cert, as long as Moy don't win the club championship lol.  Seen Michael Murphy was named captain of the Irish squad.
Living the dream!!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 03, 2013, 04:04:38 PM
Evens for an Errigal Carmen final. Bookies have made up their minds. Would be nice to see 'the big 2' back in the final again.  :)

EC is that wishful thinking? Think Clonoe @ 13/8 is a better bet that that double.  Reason for saying that I believe Errigal and Clonoe are evenly matched all over the pitch but the better value sways me towards backing Clonoe.

I think Errigal will beat Clonoe. The younger players in our team really stood up against Dromore and surprised a lot of people including myself. I fancy them to win back to back.

Up The Middle

Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2013, 04:19:07 PM

I think Errigal will beat Clonoe. The younger players in our team really stood up against Dromore and surprised a lot of people including myself. I fancy them to win back to back.

I fancy a Clonoe win with a bit too spare.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

giveherlong

Quote from: Under Lights on October 03, 2013, 03:24:02 PM
Just having a look at the proposed fixtures.
From what I understand there is:

Division 3 League fixtures on Saturday 12th of October.
O'Neill Cup Final- 13th Of October.
Reserve Championship- all Divisions 19th Of October
Ulster Championship First Round- 20th Of October
Return to the ACL- Weekend 26/27 and weekly thereafter

I don't know when they are going to be able to pencil in the Reserve Championship Q/F, SF and Final. People suggested Garvaghy but that would mean all three divisions playing all these rounds up there (very windy even on a mild day- never mind November). That's 21 games to take place in Garvaghy. (Quater Final (four games), Semi Final (two games) Final (one game)= 7 games per division. 7 games X 3 Divisions= 21 Games.

Try and fit these in during the week AFTER the 19th of October. Dunno how to.
Where did you get those from? Emailed to club secretaries?

giveherlong

Quote from: giveherlong on October 03, 2013, 04:59:06 PM

I don't know when they are going to be able to pencil in the Reserve Championship Q/F, SF and Final. People suggested Garvaghy but that would mean all three divisions playing all these rounds up there (very windy even on a mild day- never mind November). That's 21 games to take place in Garvaghy. (Quater Final (four games), Semi Final (two games) Final (one game)= 7 games per division. 7 games X 3 Divisions= 21 Games.

What about junior and intermediate final? Will that impact a round of fixtures in division 2 and 3?

EC Unique

Quote from: Up The Middle on October 03, 2013, 04:57:32 PM

This is why its a great game. May the best team win..

blackball

Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2013, 05:02:33 PM

Anybody know when Errigal last beat Clonoe? What makes you think it will be different this time?

clarshack

Quote from: blackball on October 03, 2013, 06:04:04 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on October 03, 2013, 05:02:33 PM

Anybody know when Errigal last beat Clonoe? What makes you think it will be different this time?

if you are talking about championship not sure but errigal did beat clonoe in 2006 sfc.

Norf Tyrone

Are res QFinals played on neutral grounds?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Cosmic Fool

I was just thinking the other day there - Cathal McCarron played some great stuff for Tyrone this year!!!!

rrhf

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 03, 2013, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on October 03, 2013, 04:05:58 PM

I'd imagine Sean is a cert, as long as Moy don't win the club championship lol.  Seen Michael Murphy was named captain of the Irish squad.
Matter got a straight red last weekend so would be out

Under Lights

Quote from: giveherlong on October 03, 2013, 05:01:26 PM

What about junior and intermediate final? Will that impact a round of fixtures in division 2 and 3?

This is the information we were given at training. The Junior and Intermediate Final suppose to the 20th of October so no league fixtures will be affected then. I don't know how junior and senior representatives in Ulster will affect things.

Under Lights

Anyone hear of the County Board boo boo yesterday?