The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

I thought Nunez, once he had delayed and couldn't pass to Salah, should have slipped that one in at the near post. Ederson was already scrambling across towards the back post, which is what Nunez ended up trying for.

Very enjoyable game. Where has that passion and effort been all season? Need to repeat it these two upcoming games.

dec

A big hoof down the middle from the goalie is obviously the way to go.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2022, 07:04:31 PM
I thought Nunez, once he had delayed and couldn't pass to Salah, should have slipped that one in at the near post. Ederson was already scrambling across towards the back post, which is what Nunez ended up trying for.

Very enjoyable game. Where has that passion and effort been all season? Need to repeat it these two upcoming games.

Pass to salah and it's the back of the net. I'd say he will be getting a bollocking for it.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

J70

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 16, 2022, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2022, 07:04:31 PM

Pass to salah and it's the back of the net. I'd say he will be getting a bollocking for it.

No question, but once the opportunity for the pass was gone, he still should have scored.

RedHand88

Orior

Perhaps the difference today was keeping Trent-Alexander on the bench for most of the match.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on October 16, 2022, 08:00:22 PM
Perhaps the difference today was keeping Trent-Alexander on the bench for most of the match.

Was a lucky injury
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Pep mentioning this bus incident from 2018 in his interview. The man has officially lost the plot.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Great performance and result.  Defended brilliantly as a team and individually.  Gomez was superb.  Vigil was himself again.  Elliott and Jota did great tracking back.  For all City's possession and knocking the ball around the back and midfield they never really opened Liverpool up apart from the disallowed goal.  Liverpool had the much clearer chances.
That's just, like your opinion man.

From the Bunker

Liverpool have not lost a home game in front of a crowd in Anfield in 5 and a half years.

Pep mentioned the Anfield factor after the game. The sign from the dressing rooms is more than a sign to visiting players.
He said some thing about Liverpool players shouting louder, and about his players have to out shout them.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 16, 2022, 08:07:46 PM
Pep mentioning this bus incident from 2018 in his interview. The man has officially lost the plot.

Think he said there were coins thrown his direction today though.

Luckily, there's cameras all over these stadiums these days and they'll hopefully get the f**ker(s) and deal with them appropriately.

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2022, 09:44:22 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 16, 2022, 08:07:46 PM

Think he said there were coins thrown his direction today though.

Luckily, there's cameras all over these stadiums these days and they'll hopefully get the f**ker(s) and deal with them appropriately.

Hopefully aye. Unfortunately it will be harder to catch those singing about a stadium disaster.