The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I'd say City will be worried with how Liverpool are hitting form at the right time, players back from injury too..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Those extra goals may help Liverpool qualify as well. Our goal difference is now much better than Ajax if it comes down to it.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2022, 09:56:36 PM
I'd say City will be worried with how Liverpool are hitting form at the right time, players back from injury too..

Catch yourself on....City will roll over us like a steamroller. Rangers ran out of steam in the first half. Shite in the second level.

Great result but Scottish football is rank

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2022, 09:56:36 PM

They will be trembling in their boots! MR2 your insight is top drawer! Good to hear it.

Milltown Row2

;D

Just the two bites though,  so I'll sleep tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

How good was Simon Mignolet last night against Athletico? Amazing, watched it live, he pulled off some saves which earned his team a spot in knockout stages, and not just last night but in the previous CL games, that result could send Madrid packing

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 13, 2022, 11:52:25 AM
How good was Simon Mignolet last night against Athletico? Amazing, watched it live, he pulled off some saves which earned his team a spot in knockout stages, and not just last night but in the previous CL games, that result could send Madrid packing

Liverpool should never have sold him. His last season (2018/19) was his best where he only let in 4 goals.

J70

Interesting video from the club showing John Barnes interviewing a local lad who went to a match when he was 12 (in the late 70s), and never went back due to the racial abuse he received from the crowd around him.

https://youtu.be/NINXWLiWSw8

He mentions how much it meant when Howard Gayle broke through shortly after (Liverpool's first black player). Which reminds me of what Gayle had to say about the constant racial abuse he received in training from Tommy Smith. It was all around back then.

RedHand88

https://www.tiktok.com/@vadimnazarko/video/7153924124719516934

Watching stuff like this knowing what happened on the pitch after makes last nights result so so sweet.  8)

Capt Pat

Trents 2 main rivals for the right back spot at the world cup are now in the sick bay. Rhys James and Kyle Walker both have serious injuries. So Trent might go to the world cup after all.

seafoid

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/senior-rangers-staffer-leaves-ibrox-28242744

A senior Rangers employee has departed Ibrox after he was pictured celebrating as Liverpool ran out 7-1 victors in Govan on Wednesday.

Oli Pfeiffer, who held the position of head of partnerships manager at the club, was among the 2,636 Liverpool fans inside Ibrox as the Reds ran riot during matchday four of six in the Champions League group stage. Pfeiffer's role saw him work within the commercial department at Rangers, which is headed up by James Bisgrove. But Pfeiffer has now left the business, Record Sport understands, following the backlash after Wednesday's defeat – which equalled the club's greatest loss as well as being their biggest defeat in a European competition.