Total Members Voted: 129

sammymaguire

I reckon getting the clippers out for the pubes and pits are a must  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on January 04, 2010, 08:54:12 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 04, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on January 04, 2010, 08:03:20 PM
Are people with monobrows ok to shave the middle to look normal?

Why would you shave it? That'd be the stupidest thing in the world

Pluck her, or wax her.

pluck, wax, whatever... Acceptable for males?

I admit to using moisturiser, aftershave balm and gel. Face tends to dry out after a shower. I've the worst skin in the world.
I know lads who straighten the hair alright. One lad in particular even brings his ghd's on a stag weekend.

WTF...just you wait ya we bollix...i'll cream your face for ya alright ya we wuss, you and that blanca man with his straighteners :D :D :D

a bit of soap to give the batteries a good wash is all any man needs...no other cosmetics are needed. I now know why half of ye are fairies on the pitch :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hardy

Seriously, though, I had no idea this stuff was so rampant. It is providing a context that hadn't even occurred to me before for all the girly mincing and falling and screaming over broken nails we're seeing on the pitch these days. Any fairy that uses balm (whatever that is) or cream or straightens his hair (I even found it hard to type that) is not exactly the sort you'd expect to stand up and go toe-to-toe when the blood and snots are flying and lads are swallying their smaller teeth and spitting out the big ones.

INDIANA

Quote from: lurganblue on January 04, 2010, 08:54:12 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 04, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on January 04, 2010, 08:03:20 PM
Are people with monobrows ok to shave the middle to look normal?

Why would you shave it? That'd be the stupidest thing in the world

Pluck her, or wax her.

pluck, wax, whatever... Acceptable for males?

I admit to using moisturiser, aftershave balm and gel. Face tends to dry out after a shower. I've the worst skin in the world.
I know lads who straighten the hair alright. One lad in particular even brings his ghd's on a stag weekend.

Moisturisers, aftershave and gel would be fairly normal behaviour for any male who wants to have any chance with the opposite sex these days. Looking like Shane Mc Gowan and smelling like him as some is people's ambition here it appears won't do you any favours in a nightclub.

However fake tan, hair straighteners are absolutely ridiculous in my view for a bloke. At that stage you are a complete sissy if you're into that. Still with the amount of rugby players I see on TV wearing fake tan you wonder what the world is coming too.

thebigfella

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 04, 2010, 06:13:55 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on January 04, 2010, 02:11:22 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2010, 02:03:16 PM
Quote from: full back on January 04, 2010, 12:45:17 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2010, 12:42:02 PM
Anybody have bother with the back hair? I'm a real man as in I don't moisturise or bother with any of that womanly shite but the back hair is bothering me in fairness I had thought about shaving it before but I'd need someone to do it but now it's way too far out of control for that.

Anyway my question is do any lads get the back wax done or use hair removal cream or shave it? Ladies do you mind a bit of back hair?? I'm loathe to do anything about it really but I think the time has come to make a decision!

You are going to remove your back hair but you wouldnt do any of that 'womanly sh1te' like moisturise
:D :D                       

Is getting rid of back hair womanly?? If so then yes I am prepared to be a woman on this occasion! Unfortunately I think the procedure will involve the help of someone else... I can't see anyone giving me a hand so I am unsure if it's gonna happen!

Go get it waxed. There are plenty of places that would do it.

I've had the all over body wax,
it's actually not that bad dunno what women give out about :P
WHY

Why not? Was seeing this deadly Scandinavian yoke for a bit and used to give out about how much of chore it was getting waxed, to cut a long story short I opened my mouth and was dared to get it. By the way she loved it :)

Trevor Hill

Quote from: Hardy on January 05, 2010, 11:23:30 AM
Seriously, though, I had no idea this stuff was so rampant. It is providing a context that hadn't even occurred to me before for all the girly mincing and falling and screaming over broken nails we're seeing on the pitch these days. Any fairy that uses balm (whatever that is) or cream or straightens his hair (I even found it hard to type that) is not exactly the sort you'd expect to stand up and go toe-to-toe when the blood and snots are flying and lads are swallying their smaller teeth and spitting out the big ones.

Some of us wouldnt have much use for straightners.  ;)

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

When I started shaving my head first,and I mean proper shaving with shaving foam and a Mach 3 razor, it took me a while to get the hang of it and I use to cut myself and it was fairly sore.
The woman told me to throw some moisturiser on me noggin to sooth it down a little. Anyway not ever having used moisturiser before(or since) I picked up the first bottle I found on her dressing table and splashed it on. I used it for a few weeks and it did help,only thing was it was tinted moisturiser ,only realised what it was when the woman saw me using it and told me what it was.
I was a nice shade of brown for a few weeks though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

You shaved your head and put fake tan on it for a few weeks.

This is the wrong thread for that LL.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

You're dead to me Laoslad.

scoopmine

Use Moisturiser every day. Wax in the hair and I trim the beard instead of shaving as I hate shaving!  Have waxed my legs and chest for charity awful pain I don't know how people do it full time! Was recommended  sun beds to help with acne on the back but have not taken the plunge. Straighter's I thought you needed long hair to use them. Fake tan is for women in my opinion!

qubdub

Deodorant. Hair gel. Moisturiser, when required. Hand cream very occasionally. Trim the pubes, a must IMO. Armpits as well, for practical reasons i.e. retain less sweat. 

Quote from: scoopmine on April 06, 2013, 12:05:02 PM
Use Moisturiser every day. Wax in the hair and I trim the beard instead of shaving as I hate shaving!  Have waxed my legs and chest for charity awful pain I don't know how people do it full time! Was recommended  sun beds to help with acne on the back but have not taken the plunge. Straighter's I thought you needed long hair to use them. Fake tan is for women in my opinion!
I would hit the sunbeds now and again. Extremely sensitive skin, meaning any time I have a wet shave I get a bad rash, same for a dry shave as well actually - sunbeds are good for speeding up the healing process so I dunno what it's like for acne but I know other fellas who have used them for that reason. In any case I would avoid them if possible, not worth the risk.

Tony Baloney

Jesus some lame excuses for moisturiser and sunbeds. "For medical reasons"  ;)

Hardy

Holy God! This is unbelievable.

illdecide

unreal some of u...I bet some of u sit down on the pot having a wee ffs
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

muppet

Quote from: illdecide on April 06, 2013, 02:24:43 PM
unreal some of u...I bet some of u sit down on the pot having a wee ffs

This  epidemic has got noticeably worse since the last time the thread was active. In fact it now appears to be a pandemic. What do we call it? Bird Flu?

MWWSI 2017