None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Hardy

Does he own a cat?

Does he play soccer?

full back

Not much wrong with moisturiser.

Only the biggest of bog hopper wouldnt want his skin to be smooth instead of hanging of him like a leper

Hardy

full back

Quote from: Hardy on January 04, 2010, 11:43:28 AM
Nancy boy.

Bog hopper

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 04, 2010, 11:45:01 AM
Quote from: full back on January 04, 2010, 11:42:12 AM
Not much wrong with moisturiser.

Only the biggest of bog hopper wouldnt want his skin to be smooth instead of hanging of him like a leper

So is ur skin smooth full back  8)

Smooth as fcuk tg

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: johnneycool on January 04, 2010, 11:28:28 AM
I can't get my head around this bum hole shaving thing, how is that physically possible and do you need a touch of aftershave on it to 'close the pores'?

Why not just pull a load out with you finger and thumb if its bothering you that much as it sounds like it needs to be thinned out rather than shaved?

anyone pluck between the eyes to prevent a mono-brow forming, especially you tyrone girl?

I'd shave the hair between the 2 eyebrows to stop a monobrow.

Can't believe the amount of fellas that use moisturiser! Jeez whenever I'm at home I'm lucky if the aul fella has shaving foam to shave with! Very often the humble bar of soap has to do.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Minder

Never knew there was as many fruits on the board. I shower every day, use deodorant every day. Shave once every three or four days, nothing more than a slap of water on my face post shave and  I am a pussy magnet. Keep it simple. 
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

haranguerer

Quote from: Hardy on January 04, 2010, 09:38:05 AM
Oh ffs.

Acceptable: Changing your socks when they're no longer flexible.
Unacceptable: Everything else. Even being aware of your appearance is borderline nancyboy.

Who would you rather go on the tear with - Shane McGowan or fucken Beckham?

McGowans a legend, but I know who I'd rather go on the pull with...

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on January 04, 2010, 12:03:47 PM
Never knew there was as many fruits on the board. I shower every day, use deodorant every day. Shave once every three or four days, nothing more than a slap of water on my face post shave and  I am a pussy magnet. Keep it simple.

You shower?

Nancy
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenexile

Anybody have bother with the back hair? I'm a real man as in I don't moisturise or bother with any of that womanly shite but the back hair is bothering me in fairness I had thought about shaving it before but I'd need someone to do it but now it's way too far out of control for that.

Anyway my question is do any lads get the back wax done or use hair removal cream or shave it? Ladies do you mind a bit of back hair?? I'm loathe to do anything about it really but I think the time has come to make a decision!

full back

Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2010, 12:42:02 PM
Anybody have bother with the back hair? I'm a real man as in I don't moisturise or bother with any of that womanly shite but the back hair is bothering me in fairness I had thought about shaving it before but I'd need someone to do it but now it's way too far out of control for that.

Anyway my question is do any lads get the back wax done or use hair removal cream or shave it? Ladies do you mind a bit of back hair?? I'm loathe to do anything about it really but I think the time has come to make a decision!

You are going to remove your back hair but you wouldnt do any of that 'womanly sh1te' like moisturise
:D :D                       

gerrykeegan

Be carefull with the old hairy back, a mate of mine got very ill when the hairs started going back into the skin.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

johnneycool

Is this the hair round the neck and shoulders or the angel wings further down and to the sides?

You might need the Veet for those f**kers.

full back

On a related note (actually couldnt think of anywhere else to post it)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8439495.stm

"Letting fatties roam the site is a direct threat to our business model and the very concept for which BeautifulPeople.com was founded."
:D