56 (43.4%)
Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 02, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
Boyfriend goes on sunbed in summer months, gets his eyebrows waxed, hmm what else ... uses some aul moisteriser on his face. Not wise - drives me mad.
He gets his eyebrows waxed!!!!!!!!!??????
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2010, 06:33:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 02, 2010, 06:29:18 PM
Use moisturizer on my hands, as I do a bit of climbing and the chalk dries the crap out of your skin. Apart from that, just trim the nose and ear hair a wee bit. May have to start of the eyebrows soon too. Its amazing how as the hair starts to thin out on top, it starts popping up everywhere else!

I'll admit I use hand cream but only because if I don't they go all dry and scaly and start bleeding!

I use E4 Cream the odd time during the winter because like you my hands go all dry, crack and bleed.

Other than that I use hair gel and thats pretty normal.  I hate fake tan on girls, on men its just sad.  As for Gavin Henson in the photo up above...well I wont even comment on him.

tyrone girl

Quote from: ross4life on January 02, 2010, 06:57:25 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 02, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
Boyfriend goes on sunbed in summer months, gets his eyebrows waxed, hmm what else ... uses some aul moisteriser on his face. Not wise - drives me mad.

so in truth is more a girly than you  :P

:D :D :D yep u got it in one

Yep pints and they dont even look to be in any diff shape - silly fecker! There bes a bit taken off them but thats it

ross4life

when i see people with FAKE tan i can't help thinking of

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

don't have a photobucket account it's called google image search  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

who are the people doing the waxing??????????

muppet

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 02, 2010, 07:19:54 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 02, 2010, 07:16:51 PM
when i see people with FAKE tan i can't help thinking of

Am I alone in hoping ross4life's GAABoard account suffers a similar fate to his photobucket account!

Not so sure, after reading all the ewes admissions of waxing and hand cream I'd say we need a few more rams like Ross.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

Moisturiser is completely unacceptable................unless it is advertised by a real man.

That rules out the likes of Beckam, Donal Og and most current Dubs.

In conclusion until I see a Dara O'Shea, Mick Lyons or at a stretch Diarmuid O'Sullivan selling it, I won't be wearing any.

(p.s. if it contains alcohol then I might consider alternative uses for it). 
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Quote from: muppet on January 02, 2010, 07:46:44 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM

Moisturiser is completely unacceptable................unless it is advertised by a real man.

That rules out the likes of Beckam, Donal Og and most current Dubs.

In conclusion until I see a Dara O'Shea, Mick Lyons or at a stretch Diarmuid O'Sullivan selling it, I won't be wearing any.

(p.s. if it contains alcohol then I might consider alternative uses for it).

i knew a guy once, when he ran out of alcohol at home he would drink aftershave

Tony Baloney

One voter each for use of fake tan/sun bed and hair straighteners!

Anyone want to guess which county this person or persons hail from? The tan points me in the direction of a Belfast hurler.

The Iceman

I use a moisturizer as my skin gets serious dry in the winter time.  I get the eyebrows trimmed in the barbers otherwise they would be rain forests. The barber offered to trim the ears but I don't think I am ready to go that far.

I know a lad in work who gets the eyebrows threaded (some form of plucking) and a few lads who visit the sunbeds.  I think some lads (especially the city boys) take it too far with the streaks, straighteners and the like but also all the macho boys who pretend not to know about any of it all make me laugh.  Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself as long as you don't cross the line into pampering...IMO
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Iceman on January 02, 2010, 08:39:20 PM
I use a moisturizer as my skin gets serious dry in the winter time.  I get the eyebrows trimmed in the barbers otherwise they would be rain forests. The barber offered to trim the ears but I don't think I am ready to go that far.

I know a lad in work who gets the eyebrows threaded (some form of plucking) and a few lads who visit the sunbeds.  I think some lads (especially the city boys) take it too far with the streaks, straighteners and the like but also all the macho boys who pretend not to know about any of it all make me laugh.  Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself as long as you don't cross the line into pampering...IMO
sunbeds and straighteners are across the line and well into pampering! they'll be getting their nails done yet.

wallyman

i know a lad on this board who got a back crack and sack wax before heading off to oz. hes only home recently too

leenie

i would find it extremely weird if a fella who was straight used sunbeds and faketan...

i myself use neither, some girls find it strange that i don't ... but i am irish and fair skinned and like my freckled arms.....  8)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..