Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on April 06, 2013, 02:24:43 PM
unreal some of u...I bet some of u sit down on the pot having a wee ffs

I have been doing this for a couple of years  now!! A lot easier and I never miss  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on April 06, 2013, 05:23:06 PM

This  epidemic has got noticeably worse since the last time the thread was active. In fact it now appears to be a pandemic. What do we call it? Bird Flu?
;D. If there was an age profile I would say all the culprits are under 30.

I prefer sitting for a slash too as at work the splashback on the work trousers isnt a good look. At home I use each trip to the bog as "cave time", for a bit of reading or catching up on the gaaboard or twitter, away from the wife and kids - much easier sitting than standing!

ballinaman

Muslim meself!

ziggysego

I do, but that's mainly because I can't walk or stand.
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Crowd of f**king nancy-dog ginnits!

heganboy

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 06, 2013, 09:09:23 PM

good use of Ginnits there fella!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

illdecide

Lol...couldn't c u with the straighteners and the false tan bc1  ;) us older folk just wouldn't be into the crap them younger WANs r up to
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Shamrock Shore

Too late for me now to start being megasexual but it depressing seeing grey hairs where they have no right to be. I hear a dose of Nilzan would get rid if them!

Syferus

Shavin' off the shaggy locks after someone mistook me for Jamie Clarke today  >:(

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on April 06, 2013, 11:31:26 PM

Lol...couldn't c u with the straighteners and the false tan bc1  ;) us older folk just wouldn't be into the crap them younger WANs r up to
All the angel dust in the meat round Cross helped with the complexion.

ziggysego

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 06, 2013, 11:36:52 PM
Too late for me now to start being megasexual but it depressing seeing grey hairs where they have no right to be. I hear a dose of Nilzan would get rid if them!

The grey hairs are becoming prominent with me too these days. Can't say it causes me any great concern though.
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ziggysego on April 07, 2013, 12:55:20 PM

The grey hairs are becoming prominent with me too these days. Can't say it causes me any great concern though.

It all depends where they are ziggy ;)

GAA_Talk

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 07, 2013, 02:34:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 07, 2013, 12:55:20 PM

It all depends where they are ziggy ;)

Discovered a grey pube on my balls the other day. I didn't really freak out too much to be honest, the rest of the people in the lift however...

Apparently so

general_lee

Barbers....I know this won't apply til half of yas but n'matter...

What do you ask for? Same order every time or mix it up? Same barbers or do you not care, like wise same person or does it not matter? Would you recommend any barbers? How much do you pay? The reason I ask is cos I realised at the weekend that I can still never make my mind up what I want when I get the hair cut. I am always in two minds and usually as long as it's neater than what it was before I went in I am content. But then an hour or so later it is either too long or too short.