Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: youhavenofans on February 07, 2017, 05:16:42 PM
Quote from: EastTyrone on February 07, 2017, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: stillsenior on February 07, 2017, 12:36:36 PM
Appointment made in Omagh from what I hear. No need to worry anymore EastTyrone

I am glad of that. Apparently two Coalisland men where contacted but only rumours i'm sure.
Who got the job then? I would say Paul Rouse, but I think he is with someone else this year.....again.

Rouse is with Dungannon and has the Dungannon players paying £20 direct debit for him every month

That is appaling if its true. The whole thing is a joke.

In hiding

Quote from: longballin on February 07, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

I am glad of that. Apparently two Coalisland men where contacted but only rumours i'm sure.
Who got the job then? I would say Paul Rouse, but I think he is with someone else this year.....again.

Rouse is with Dungannon and has the Dungannon players paying £20 direct debit for him every month

Strange one though. The players must have agreed to this before he was appointed. If they are crazy enough to pay Paul Rouse £240 a year each then its really the players whose sanity must be questioned

skeog

I dont believe anyone would set up a direct debit for a manager.Fake news at its best.

longballin

It has happened with teams down the country...

EastTyrone

Quote from: skeog on February 07, 2017, 03:47:06 PM
Paddy is coming home good luck to a gentleman of the gaa world.

Coming home? Did Omagh give him a house in his previous deal with them?

skeog

He seemed to be a permanent fixture around Healy Park he seemed like he was living there.

Club boi

Quote from: In hiding on February 07, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Strange one though. The players must have agreed to this before he was appointed. If they are crazy enough to pay Paul Rouse £240 a year each then its really the players whose sanity must be questioned

This is correct. A close friend who plays for their seniors confirmed it. And they weren't asked before hand. After he was appointed, they were basically given a form to fill out. £20 per month each

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Club boi on February 07, 2017, 09:43:52 PM
Quote from: In hiding on February 07, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

This is correct. A close friend who plays for their seniors confirmed it. And they weren't asked before hand. After he was appointed, they were basically given a form to fill out. £20 per month each
Cancelling a direct debit also a nightmare. And he'll still get the cash in the meantime.

longballin

so you play for as an u10 right up to senior and some mercenary swans in and you pay for him to manage you. A joke.

Archie53

What happens if the best player in the team says no I ain't paying it. Another  is it gives the players the power to get rid of Rouse at any stage if they all refuse to pay during the season.

WT4E

I heard this hapening years ago when McGleenan managed Moy? Can anyone confirm?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: skeog on February 07, 2017, 06:28:21 PM
I dont believe anyone would set up a direct debit for a manager.Fake news at its best.

Agreed.

In hiding

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 07, 2017, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: skeog on February 07, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Agreed.

Bomber you're lost, get back over to the county page ffs

TyroneOnlooker

From what i've heard the Dungannon players were told that if they wanted to be provided with food, physio, travel, gear, outside manager etc they needed to stomp up £20 a month as they club couldn't afford to pay for this otherwise. A certain former powerscreen man mustn't be putting in the money he used to!

I suppose it's a symptom of where the games at. If you want to have the best preparation then it costs money. Dungannon obviously think that's what it'll take to get back to div1.

Is it really much different to the club tyrone type direct debits that majority of clubs are at these days?

skeog

Can the club claim a certain amount back from revenue like the church does with the sunday collection after all it ia a charity donation of a kind.