Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Berbatov to Fulham. Deal done.

ballinaman

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 29, 2012, 10:53:12 PM
Where did you hear that?

I thought he was bound for Italy with Juve now ahead of Fiorentina as where he would be going. I heard he turned down fiorentina and he would prefer a move to Juventus. Juventus or Fulham i know where i'd go.
Changed his mind tonight again according to usually reliable lad on twitter

laoislad

Quote from: ballinaman on August 29, 2012, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 29, 2012, 10:53:12 PM
Where did you hear that?

I thought he was bound for Italy with Juve now ahead of Fiorentina as where he would be going. I heard he turned down fiorentina and he would prefer a move to Juventus. Juventus or Fulham i know where i'd go.
Changed his mind tonight again according to usually reliable lad on twitter

Does EC not know anything about it?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

under the bar

United took the gamble to extend Berbatov's contract by a year rather than lose him on a free.   Hopefully for his sake and the bank balance he finds a club in this window but matching £100k a week is a big ask for any smaller club to undertake for 31 year old who's sat on the bench for most of a year and probably won't budge for anything less than a 3-4 year deal knowing it will be his last.

Superb player but his languid style was never suited to United's blistering counter attack.

Jonah

Quote from: under the bar on August 30, 2012, 12:25:45 AM
United took the gamble to extend Berbatov's contract by a year rather than lose him on a free.   Hopefully for his sake and the bank balance he finds a club in this window but matching £100k a week is a big ask for any smaller club to undertake for 31 year old who's sat on the bench for most of a year and probably won't budge for anything less than a 3-4 year deal knowing it will be his last.

Superb player but his languid style was never suited to United's blistering counter attack.
Would they not have been better let him go on a free?
They paid him over €5million in wages last season and are only gonna get €4 million for him if reports are to believed.

bloodybreakball

have to say i think its very near the lowest of the low to highlight somebody's spelling mistakes, completely forgetting or putting aside rooney, who he is, or what he has done in the past which is wrong or cant be defended, if somebody went into a brew office or an interview or anything like that would they get shite for mis-spelling something!
i know its maybe banter and boys giving out about one of their rivals, i can understand that, but im near sure reading before that rooney was dyslexic, i had a cousin that had wild bother with it when we were growing up and that people can have the smallest, littlest bit of empathy for somebody is a f**king disgrace on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nrico2006

Quote from: Forever Green on August 29, 2012, 05:36:37 PM
United not able to compete with Spurs for signings?

How the mighty have fallen

What has suggested that United ever were interested in him?  Are you another of the brigade who base your views on what you hear on Match of the Day.  If it wasn't for the pundits on that show making a big deal of his performance the other day there would have been no talk of Dembele going to United this week.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jonah

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 30, 2012, 08:43:47 AM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 29, 2012, 05:36:37 PM
United not able to compete with Spurs for signings?

How the mighty have fallen

What has suggested that United ever were interested in him?  Are you another of the brigade who base your views on what you hear on Match of the Day.  If it wasn't for the pundits on that show making a big deal of his performance the other day there would have been no talk of Dembele going to United this week.

I have a feeling he was fishing and you have just taken his bait.

magpie seanie

Just read through the last few pages. I think this thread should be shut down, its just a vehicle for juvenile insults back and forth. Pretty sad stuff to be honest on all sides.

Hound

Quote from: Hound on August 28, 2012, 08:18:05 AM
I wonder was there anything odd about Rodallega's boot/studs?

You see stud marks and scrapes regularly, but to cut that deep through the skin and into the tissue was extraordinary.
Happened to come across an article that said Rodallega was wearing Nike Mercurial Vapor boots, which feature screw-in studs.

onefaircounty

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 30, 2012, 10:46:35 AM
Just read through the last few pages. I think this thread should be shut down, its just a vehicle for juvenile insults back and forth. Pretty sad stuff to be honest on all sides.

Would make the board a boring place MS, the United and Liverpool threads are basically keeping it alive.

All a bit of jest and banter at the end of the day.

Forever Green

Fulham signing United`s star players now?

Jesus, that`s embarrasing. I knew United were in financial trouble but I didn`t think it was that bad. Sad times ahead

EC Unique

Great draw for Utd today. Hopefully will progress more than last year.

On another note David Gill is getting about!
http://www.thefa.com/News/2012/jul/2012/aug/david-gill-uefa-executive.aspx

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on August 30, 2012, 10:33:39 PM
Great draw for Utd today. Hopefully will progress more than last year.

On another note David Gill is getting about!
http://www.thefa.com/News/2012/jul/2012/aug/david-gill-uefa-executive.aspx
Another fix  ;)

BennyCake

Has that dungbag Berbatov left yet?