what happened the maggie thatcher thread?

Started by magickingdom, October 30, 2008, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

MW

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2008, 01:04:13 AM
Wouldn't surprise me sir - you boys can't be trusted!

Oops sorry thats what "they" say about Catholics!  ;)

You needn't worry, there aren't any of those any more, my old mate 'Joey Ratzi' in the Roman cell has been activated now the plan is out. He's converted his church into the Temple of Peter.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

MW

Quote from: ziggysego on November 01, 2008, 01:08:34 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2008, 01:05:41 AM
Ah ffs Ziggy, your arse must be raw!  ;)

Yeah, the potato pudding was heavy going.

I think those are best consumed through the other orifice, to be honest :)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on November 01, 2008, 01:08:34 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2008, 01:05:41 AM
Ah ffs Ziggy, your arse must be raw!  ;)

Yeah, the potato pudding was heavy going.

Do we really need to hear about your sexual exploits this evening!  :D
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

Hey MW, does this sound familiar?
QuoteYou really are a nastly little sectarian headcase, aren't you.
You said that to another poster on here.

In looking throuhg some of your previous postings (and I apologise it wasnt you who called me sectarian a couple of months ago, it was evil genius) I counted at least 4 other board members who called you sectarian in the last couple of years.  If you are so insulted by what I said why didn't you kick up a fuss when anyone else called you sectarian? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

That was the funniest thing in the thread  :D
Testing Accessibility

MW

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 01, 2008, 01:45:07 AM
Hey MW, does this sound familiar?
QuoteYou really are a nastly little sectarian headcase, aren't you.
You said that to another poster on here.

Probably to lynchbhoy, in response to one of his regular "you brainwashed Protestants and your typical oo/dup/loyalist menality" diatribes? I think it's a pretty accurate response.

In looking throuhg some of your previous postings (and I apologise it wasnt you who called me sectarian a couple of months ago, it was evil genius) I counted at least 4 other board members who called you sectarian in the last couple of years.  If you are so insulted by what I said why didn't you kick up a fuss when anyone else called you sectarian? 

I don't actually remember those. It's more a case of ascribing a specific prejudiced opinion to me (especially in this case as I could write for pages on end about various actors' responsibility over the Troubles), and in doing that inputting a sectarian term I wouldn't dream of using, that I find objectionable.

pintsofguinness

So it's alright for you to say something like that to lynchbhoy yet when I say something (not as strong) to you you get up on a high horse.

MW

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 02, 2008, 09:04:38 PM
So it's alright for you to say something like that to lynchbhoy yet when I say something (not as strong) to you you get up on a high horse.

It's all to do with the truth of the matter.

For example, it's alright in my book to call Nick Griffin a racist, but to say that "David Cameron thinks social tenions in Bradford etc are all the fault of the P*k*s" would be false and defamatory.

pintsofguinness

MW

pintsofguinness

So prove me wrong, who's fault were the troubles?

MW

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 02, 2008, 09:21:36 PM
So prove me wrong, who's fault were the troubles?

As I've said before, I am not going to jump through hoops for you on this - you've made a disgraceful sectarian allegation against me and you should retract it, because it's completely unfounded.

And if the moderators actually get round to finding to common courtesy to respond, and they really feel the need to look into whether there's any truth in what you've claimed - well firstly, they could look at what I've posted on here, which would be ample demonstration that there is not. Otherwise I'll even send them copies of essays I've written covering the various responaibilities and contributions of politicians (unionist and nationalist), paramilitaries (republican and loyalist), governments (UK, NI and RoI), security forces, etc.

Talking of moderators...

Mods - are you ever going to get back to me? Even a "f**k off MW, we've binned your complaint" would be something.

pintsofguinness

MW
QuoteOtherwise I'll even send them copies of essays I've written covering the various responaibilities and contributions of politicians (unionist and nationalist), paramilitaries (republican and loyalist), governments (UK, NI and RoI), security forces, etc.
These two lines back up my opinion of you.