High School Musical 3

Started by The Gs Man, October 26, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Seen it today.  What a show!  Can't believe it's the last one.

:-*
Keep 'er lit

supersub

has it been said that its the last one or did u just give away the plot / ending?lol

The Gs Man

They graduated!  Although I do think it will be back with new students.  Happy days!
Keep 'er lit

supersub

ah, i see. didnt know what stage they were at. could hardly start again with new ones? wouldnt really be the same would it!

pintsofguinness

Are yous boys being serious?

The only thing I can add to this thread is the niece conned me in to buying her a high school musical necklace, I thought it'd be a couple of quid and I think it was about 10!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

supersub

im deadly serious...

no just was seeing how come it was the last one lol

The Gs Man

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 26, 2008, 11:30:16 PM

The only thing I can add to this thread is the niece conned me in to buying her a high school musical necklace, I thought it'd be a couple of quid and I think it was about 10!  >:(

I have a 5 year old daughter who is obsessed........I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it though.  Although I prefer High School Musical 2.

Quote from: supersub on October 26, 2008, 11:28:29 PM
ah, i see. didnt know what stage they were at. could hardly start again with new ones? wouldnt really be the same would it!

Ah, but Sharpay is going to Uni in Alberquerque and she's gonna be helping the teacher run the drama class next year.  So that could be an opener for another episode in the series.....
Keep 'er lit

Square Ball

I thought it was the intention to make four of them.  my daughter loves them all, but god it gets on my nerves having to watch them over and over again
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

lurganblue

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 26, 2008, 11:35:11 PM

I have a 5 year old daughter who is obsessed........I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it though.  Although I prefer High School Musical 2.

Ah, but Sharpay is going to Uni in Alberquerque and she's gonna be helping the teacher run the drama class next year.  So that could be an opener for another episode in the series.....

your joking G´s man eh? second one was rank compared to the first. hope the third is better than the second...

The Gs Man

Quote from: lurganblue on October 27, 2008, 02:32:17 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on October 26, 2008, 11:35:11 PM

your joking G´s man eh? second one was rank compared to the first. hope the third is better than the second...

:D As they say...opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!
Keep 'er lit

magickingdom

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 26, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

its far from the last one...  :D

Gnevin

A whole tenner! Jasus , with that sort of cash out going it's only a matter of time before the IMF bale you out
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Gs Man

Quote from: magickingdom on October 27, 2008, 03:08:26 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on October 26, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

its far from the last one...  :D

Aye, but it's the last one with Troy and Gabriella.  Gutted!   :(
Keep 'er lit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on October 27, 2008, 03:16:07 PM

A whole tenner! Jasus , with that sort of cash out going it's only a matter of time before the IMF bale you out
When you move out of mammy and daddy's and are paying you're own way you'll appreciate the value of a tenner  ;)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?