Tyrone v Armagh - Ulster Championship 2009

Started by Kerry Mike, October 08, 2008, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

not surprised by the names mentioned as leaving the panel, have there been any promotions from the u-21s, would also like to know has pkernan joined the panel and who else from cross,
we are  light  amidfirlder, a chf, a corner forward

ziggysego

Quit your bluffing, trying to lure Tyrone into a false sense of security. We know what you crafty hoors are up to!
Testing Accessibility

armagh leg-end

Ard Mhacha Abu

Doire abú

Old Bill

Wholl have the balls to be the first to come out and say it on the open board?

aroundincircles

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Old Bill on April 16, 2009, 05:16:28 PM
Wholl have the balls to be the first to come out and say it on the open board?

Bill, check your pms.
"Stercus accidit"

Tyrone Dreamer

Is it a regular starter that has quit or just a fringe player?

aroundincircles

Man quit the tyrone panel over the weekend there and not a word bout it hardly

armagh leg-end

thanks onion bag!! surprise at the mid armagh man!
Ard Mhacha Abu

ardmhachaabu

I don't think 1 player leaving a panel makes much difference aroundincircles.  What seems to be happening in Armagh is worrying as it's not just one or 2 players, that's a total of 8 as far as I can make out in the space of 2 weeks, tops.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

fred the red

Heard rumour myself, i would imagine it will appear in the papers in a day or 2.

The Iceman

Apart from Toal - who are the really big losses?  Out of the people who left of their own accord or were dropped by management who could have had a big impact on our performances in the Championship?

I agree though that the trend of walk outs is worrying and something needs to be done asap to address the disgruntlement of players.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

fred the red

Might be more to do with work constraints than age...

red hander

Quote from: aroundincircles on April 16, 2009, 06:15:20 PM
Man quit the tyrone panel over the weekend there and not a word bout it hardly

Was on UTV Live tonight about Peter Donnelly.  Very much a fringe player and that's probably the reason he's decided to quit.  He's still only a cub so we might not have seen the last of him in a Tyrone shirt