Mayo v Tyrone AI Minor Final

Started by REDCOL, August 31, 2008, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL/MAYO

Good luck to Mayo in the minor, will be watching on Setanta,
I hope Tyrone can pull it off in the senior, a repeat of the 2005 final would be just what the doctor ordered.

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Tyrones own

Give her hell for leather lads, Don't come home empty handed ;)
best of luck to both teams tomorrow.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

m@yoman

COME ON MAYO!!!!!!

Bets of luck to the lads today......

mannix

bon courage mayo, allez les vert et rouge!!!!!

muppet

If anyone needs to offload a ticéad could they please find the merry Mayo supporters in the Ivy House having breakfast around noon. Will pay face price (non-negotiable) + 1 pint (negotiable).
MWWSI 2017

joemamas

BROLLY IS ALREADY SPOUTING ABOUT HOW TYRONE ARE SUPERIOR.

I wonder is that why O Cinneide is there for the senior game , to balance it out.

joemamas

who is the commentator, I may be asleep by half-time. God add another one to the list, why dony RTE have someone to help him.

Son_of_Sam

Can anyone on-line, help Stuck on a farm in the Northern Territories, how can I see it RTE or otherwise?????????????????????

Puckoon

Son_of_Sam

Can't get find anything on mid-west or rte on-line, help, help, help, help, quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Puckoon

Son of sam, I dont think there is a way - unless you wish to subscribe to setanta broadband australia for one game...

Son_of_Sam

F_______________________________________________________________________________K, PLEASE KEEP ME UP TO DATE, its 10.15pm & I have to be up @ 4.30 to work all day on the farm until 6pm in 37'c tomorrow & I have a few beers beside me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayo jersey on & the flag hung over the computer, only Irish here so they think I am a little insane!

joemamas

Puckoon

Im sure you can fnd a radio feed.