tyrone v's wexford 2008 Ai semi final

Started by the Deel Rover, August 16, 2008, 05:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 20, 2008, 11:29:44 AM
Quoteif there is any justice wexford will be playing in the all ireland final.

forde to leave mc kanckerman on his ass on to getting player of the year.

What?  Justice, what are you on about?  Does getting hammered in your provincial final entitle you to receive a sympathy vote and a place in the All Ireland final?
justice to see the most negative gaelic football team of the 21st century getting beat.a shame dublin wernt up to it.

orangeman

Quote from: smcafee on August 20, 2008, 11:41:01 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on August 20, 2008, 11:29:44 AM
Quoteif there is any justice wexford will be playing in the all ireland final.

forde to leave mc kanckerman on his ass on to getting player of the year.

What?  Justice, what are you on about?  Does getting hammered in your provincial final entitle you to receive a sympathy vote and a place in the All Ireland final?
justice to see the most negative gaelic football team of the 21st century getting beat.a shame dublin wernt up to it.

They were shameful alright ! A bit like Wexford in the Leinster "showpiece" !!  ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Just shameful !!!  ;D ;D

nrico2006

Agreed Orangeman.

Quotejustice to see the most negative gaelic football team of the 21st century getting beat.a shame dublin wernt up to it.

It's a shame that your mother or school teacher didn't encourage you to spell properly!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

smcafee

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 20, 2008, 11:56:09 AM
Agreed Orangeman.

Quotejustice to see the most negative gaelic football team of the 21st century getting beat.a shame dublin wernt up to it.

It's a shame that your mother or school teacher didn't encourage you to spell properly!
oh my god the grammer police are out.

watch your back nrico.

orangeman

Wexford ace Matty Forde has given his side a real boost by declaring that he will be one hundred per cent fit for Sunday week's All-Ireland senior football semi-final with Tyrone.

The Kilanerin clubman had carried a niggling hamstring injury into both the Down and Armagh games is happy with the progress.

Forde said: 'Everything is moving in the right direction. I have received intensive treatement on the injury and it's coming along nicely. There's not doubt but that I will be one hundred per cent for the semi-final.'

No excuses then !

boro

Quote from: orangeman on August 20, 2008, 12:34:49 PM
Wexford ace Matty Forde has given his side a real boost by declaring that he will be one hundred per cent fit for Sunday week's All-Ireland senior football semi-final with Tyrone.

The Kilanerin clubman had carried a niggling hamstring injury into both the Down and Armagh games is happy with the progress.

Forde said: 'Everything is moving in the right direction. I have received intensive treatement on the injury and it's coming along nicely. There's not doubt but that I will be one hundred per cent for the semi-final.'

No excuses then !

No excuses needed orangeman, trust me the yella bellies are well up for this game

orangeman

Quote from: boro on August 20, 2008, 01:08:45 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 20, 2008, 12:34:49 PM

No excuses then !

No excuses needed orangeman, trust me the yella bellies are well up for this game

Great !

D4S

[/quote]

McAfee what the f**k game did you watch last week.  You obviously haven't a clue if you say Tyrone are/were negative.  Their  play was breathtaking at times! You say a shame Dublin weren't up for it, if they weren't up for an allireland quarter final that they were hotly fancied for against Tyrone then they shouldn't bother playing next year at all as these are the games you have to be up for.  As a Down man I say good luck to Tyrone I thought they were immense last week and I'd personally love to see them make the final as if Wexford made it to the final and had to face Kerry I fear they would collapse...sorry 'implode'!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

orangeman

Tyrone's Davy Harte does not think that his side should be going into their All-Ireland semi-final clash with Wexford as 'overwhelming favourites'.

The Red Hands' defender believes that Jason Ryan's men are going to cause a stern test for Tyrone to reach their first All-Ireland decider since 2005 and admits that there can be no room for complacency against a side whom have already eliminate to Ulster teams from the Championship

"Wexford have an inspirational young manager who has maybe created new enthusiasm for their team," said Harte. "They are in an All-Ireland semi-final on merit, they've some great footballers and seem to have a great work ethic installed in them.

"Wexford aren't coming to an All-Ireland semi-final to lie down, and I don't think you can have any room for complacency."

Davy, who is the son of team manager Mickey Harte, has looked to disassociate his side with being favourites for the last four clash against this year's Leinster finalists.

"To be honest, I don't see why we should go in as overwhelming favourites," said Harte. Down knocked us out of the Ulster Championship and then they lost to Wexford, and Wexford beat Armagh. I don't think you can under estimate a Wexford team under any circumstances.

If Tyrone can overcome Wexford, and Kerry can avenge their defeat to Cork in this year's Munster SFC final, then they will set up a repeat of the classic All-Ireland decider of 2005 where Mickey Harte's men overcame the Kingdom to capture their second ever All-Ireland title.

ziggysego

"Davy, who is the son of team manager Mickey Harte"... eh?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on August 20, 2008, 01:16:30 PM
Tyrone's Davy Harte does not think that his side should be going into their All-Ireland semi-final clash with Wexford as 'overwhelming favourites'.

The Red Hands' defender believes that Jason Ryan's men are going to cause a stern test for Tyrone to reach their first All-Ireland decider since 2005 and admits that there can be no room for complacency against a side whom have already eliminate to Ulster teams from the Championship

"Wexford have an inspirational young manager who has maybe created new enthusiasm for their team," said Harte. "They are in an All-Ireland semi-final on merit, they've some great footballers and seem to have a great work ethic installed in them.

"Wexford aren't coming to an All-Ireland semi-final to lie down, and I don't think you can have any room for complacency."

Davy, who is the son of team manager Mickey Harte, has looked to disassociate his side with being favourites for the last four clash against this year's Leinster finalists.

"To be honest, I don't see why we should go in as overwhelming favourites," said Harte. Down knocked us out of the Ulster Championship and then they lost to Wexford, and Wexford beat Armagh. I don't think you can under estimate a Wexford team under any circumstances.

If Tyrone can overcome Wexford, and Kerry can avenge their defeat to Cork in this year's Munster SFC final, then they will set up a repeat of the classic All-Ireland decider of 2005 where Mickey Harte's men overcame the Kingdom to capture their second ever All-Ireland title.

Do they know something we don't ???

Good piece of journalism again !

D4S

I heard that rumour! Supposedly Mickey and Davys ma had a thing but she and her husband passed him off as their own ;)!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Zapatista

An Fear Rua

Right Ziggy et al

Ive my flights sorted, anyone about for "Breakfast" from about 9.30 onwards on the 31st?

Its Grim up North