Ciarraí V Corcaigh AISF 2008

Started by comethekingdom, August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

So if you get a dig in the guts you put your hand to your head due to the pain? Interesting
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Big Mickey

Quote from: Minder on August 24, 2008, 05:59:45 PM
So if you get a dig in the guts you put your hand to your head due to the pain? Interesting

so uv never cn a man hurt and lying back and putting his hand on his face......interesting

under the bar

QuoteSo if you get a dig in the guts you put your hand to your head due to the pain? Interesting

You don't play sport do you?

Minder

Quote from: Big Mickey on August 24, 2008, 06:02:17 PM

so uv never cn a man hurt and lying back and putting his hand on his face......interesting
i have but dooher was holding his face before he hit the ground
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Son_of_Sam

O shit just back from nightclub, lots of fights on here, but who won, It sounds like Kerry from the vitirol hatred being spounted. A Gael in Melbourne waits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziggysego

A draw Sam, after a shameful performance.
Testing Accessibility

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: ziggysego on August 24, 2008, 06:30:40 PM
A draw Sam, after a shameful performance.

It is sounding like Kerry where DICKS, is that right, sum it up in a quick summary please.

Main Street

Quote from: Son_of_Sam on August 24, 2008, 06:34:13 PM
it is sounding like Kerry where DICKS, is that right, sum it up in a quick summary please.

Draw

Tyrones own

QuoteIt is sounding like Kerry where DICKS, is that right, sum it up in a quick summary please.

Sure tune in to the Sunday game and you'll get an accurate run down......... or not ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

screenexile

Thought O'Se had to go as it looked like he was struck. Kerry were far too good for Cork who are a poor poor team who just got lucky to catch Kerry cold when they hadn't peaked for the Munster final and well today was a freak of nature to be fair.

O'Mahoney should be completely and utterly ashamed of himself. Running round acting the big man all match "yah I'm hard I'm hard" then when he gets a playful slap on the cheek he goes down like Tyson just connected with him? What an asshole and he should get a ban for bringing the game into disrepute!!!!

On the game itself it was very poor. Shooting wise Kerry were awful but their general play and movement was very good. I was surprised to see them revert to the 'Tyrone' system though in the second half with 11/12 men behind the ball then kicking the ball up to Cooper in space... I thought this was not how the game was supposed to be played and that Kerry didn't buy into this?

Anyway it will be interesting to see what happens O'Sé, he should miss the final in my book and with that anything could happen. I don't want Kerry to win 3 in a row and I don't want Tyrone to win their 3rd All Ireland... my head's fried! Come on Wexford!!!

Hoof Hearted

dont normally post on any games other than own my club or county but :-
1 - shite football, especially second half. If this was Armagh v Tyrone or Down v Derry , Spillane would be creaming himself, cant wait to get to the Sunday Game studio to start his puke football tirade.

2 - O'Mahony is = to a premiership footballer like drogba or ronaldo (minus the wages) NO question .

3 - GAA is fucked. Apart from the Hurling, our only saving grace.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tyrone Dreamer

Aye the premiership soccer on sky today was much more exciting. End to end stuff.

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on August 24, 2008, 06:28:11 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on August 24, 2008, 06:02:17 PM

i have but dooher was holding his face before he hit the ground

You either

a) Didn't actually see the game
b) Have tremendously bad eyesight
c) Cannot be trusted to comment accurately.

Brian hit the ground clutching his gut and when on the ground raised one hand at the top of his head. Amazing.

As for the game - how Cork were in it even at HT was a mystery. The replay is a bit of a godsend for Dara but for Cork to snatch a draw playing absolute tripe is a good position to be in.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

INDIANA

the replay is fixed for a double header next week? is that right- if its in croke park , write off cork . they really are the most average of football teams.

Tyrone Dreamer

Sounds like which should make for a great day. Id say Tyrone Meath minor game will be 12.15 followed by 2 senior games. At least everyone will get a bit of value for money.