Ciarraí V Corcaigh AISF 2008

Started by comethekingdom, August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 24, 2008, 04:54:03 PM
QuoteThen again O'Neill seemed to fall down very easily to get O'Se sent off in the first place...

That's twice you made that claim, are you watching camera angles that the rest of us aren't?

It was a very short punch without any big swing or anything and O'Neill went down very easily it looked...see the hits taken during the match and there are far worse than that that players easily take and stay on their feet...

Turlough O Carolan

Jaysus comments here descenting into Hogan Stand territory. Since the dawn of GAA there's been tense, tight, physical encounters. Many here waiting to pounce as soon as a Kerryman steps out of line. They are still kicking better points than any other county out there.

Owenmoresider

1-13 to 1-7. Cork shat themselves against their neighbours at HQ for the fifth time in seven years. Can't blame Teddy Holland for that lads.

Owenmoresider

Well maybe not. 1-13 to 2-7 now.

rory

Today Kerry played with all of these so called 'Northern' traits ...

Blanket Defence (Scanlon as a sweeper)
2 man full forward line (donaghy and either gooch or walsh)
Lot's of hand passing
Cynical fouling
Gamesmanship

Yet they are lauded as the team who play the 'traditiona'l wayl and are the saviours of fooball.......

If Tyrone or Armagh had won a game the same way they would be torn apart on the sunday game.  Wonder will it happen tonight?

Jaysus, that's what I get for going away from the TV to write a post....what a finish.

Owenmoresider

Level. And O'Mahony gave away the penalty. The irony.

Main Street

Hardy

Yessssss! 13/1 is very nice indeed.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: Owenmoresider on August 24, 2008, 05:02:15 PM
Level. And O'Mahony gave away the penalty. The irony.
I must say I enjoyed that.  ;D
I'd expect him to get plenty of it the next day once Cork fans realise his carry on.

joemamas

If the powers to be had any balls, they would suspend O Mahoney

Down Gael

Never a penalty, referee played for a draw and got it. Ref seemed out of his depth today, some strange decisions. The GAA are the winners today, the day after the papers were reporting that takings were down due to a lack of replays???
Kerry need a goalkeeper.

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: joemamas on August 24, 2008, 05:04:28 PM
If the powers to be had any balls, they would suspend O Mahoney

That won't happen because of the fuss about Galvin.

DUBSFORSAM1

Well that ref is unbelievable bad.....

O'Sullivan messed up totally for Masters goal...
How that penalty was given I do not know....