Johnny Adair 'back in Northern Ireland'

Started by girt_giggler, July 03, 2008, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girt_giggler

See front page of today's Irish News...

Johnny Adair "back in Northern Ireland"

It has been reported that exiled UDA leader Johnny Adair is in the final stages of returning to Northern Ireland.
The loyalist leader was exiled from the Shankill Road area of Belfast by rivals in 2005 and has since been living in Great Britain.

Media reports claim that Adair has been seen in Antrim with his son, Jonathan.

According to one report, he said: "I can confirm that I'm back in Northern Ireland at the moment and am in the final stages of buying a property here.

"When that is completed I intend to return to the Province to set up my own security company."

"I was once jailed for directing terrorism but now I'm directing a successful security company and making loads of money.

"I have 17 people working for me in places like Manchester, Warrington and Scotland.

"I am a legitimate businessman with an accountant and everything."

spiritof91and94

Quote from: girt_giggler on July 03, 2008, 11:27:56 AM

It has been reported that exiled UDA leader Johnny Adair is in the final stages of returning to Northern Ireland.
The loyalist leader was exiled from the Shankill Road area of Belfast by rivals in 2005 and has since been living in Great Britain.

According to one report, he said: "I can confirm that I'm back in Northern Ireland at the moment and am in the final stages of buying a property here.

"When that is completed I intend to return to the Province to set up my own security company."

"I was once jailed for directing terrorism but now I'm directing a successful security company and making loads of money.

"I have 17 people working for me in places like Manchester, Warrington and Scotland.

Sure he will probably be running the security in magiligon in no time.......What a knob..wonder where his german counterpart is?
Think Tony will have a comment or two on this one...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

p r i c k will be dead within a year of returning imo.  ;)
Tbc....

EC Unique

bingobus

How the feck would a honest accountant ever engage him. They are suppose to consider Money Laundering and ethics before acceping any new client. "So Mr Adiar, have you ever been involved in any criminal activity in the past?" "Yes, well never mind just sign here"

Maybe it was the gun in the knee cap that persuauded him.

Security Business = thug doormen, prob selling drugs and protection rackets.

orangeman

BennyHarp

QuoteSecurity Business = thug doormen, prob selling drugs and protection rackets

Thats exactly what it will mean - somehow he seems to think that just because he has an accountant it makes his business 100% legitimate! What normal minded person would employ his company for security! I would suggest that anyone he provides the security for will have been forced to have security!
That was never a square ball!!

Hardy

QuoteI am a legitimate businessman with an accountant and everything.

:D

That ranks with Sinéad O'Connor's famous "I'm a priest, for f**k sake!"

heganboy

QuoteThe loyalist leader was exiled from the Shankill Road area of Belfast by rivals in 2005 and has since been living in Great Britain

obviously by implication the Shankill Road area of Belfast is not in Great Britain.

yes I know its the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Does that mean if you're in the North and of a unionist persuasion you'd like to be known as a United Kingdomer rather than Great British?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Minder

It just doesent have the same ring as "Paris, Tokyo, London"...........I am surprised he has not went down the road of becoming a politician or "community worker", something to look forward to in the future perhaps.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Feckitt

Heganboy, You're grasp of geography is shocking.  Great Britain is an island comprising, England, Scotland and Wales.

Of course Shankill is not in Great Britain.  It doesn't matter what your political persuasion is.  It's a fact!

heganboy

Quote from: Feckitt on July 03, 2008, 01:22:51 PM
Heganboy, You're grasp of geography is shocking.  Great Britain is an island comprising, England, Scotland and Wales.

Of course Shankill is not in Great Britain.  It doesn't matter what your political persuasion is.  It's a fact!

Did you read the entire post?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

5 Sams

I'd guess that it'll not be long till the boul Johnny gets the "OBE".
The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Quote from: downredblack on July 03, 2008, 01:56:15 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on July 03, 2008, 01:36:00 PM
I'd guess that it'll not be long till the boul Johnny gets the "OBE".

Would that be one behind the ear or some aul bit of tat off Lizzy ?

On the money....
The Aristocrat Years