tv3 gaa webpage

Started by ryaner35, June 06, 2008, 10:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryaner35

anyone check out the gaa webpage on tv3??

http://gaa.tv3.ie/

Croí na hÉireann

I see AZOffaly, Kerry Mike and Gallimh Iarthair have been busy sending in comments, either that or TV3 have been lifting comments off these pages???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

I sent in nothing :) I think they've just cut and pasted from here. The lads mentioned it in the Championship Throw in thread as well. I'd say Easytiger pointed them here.

Main Street

I see they didn't lift this Kerry Mike's quote

"but just cant take to Matt Cooper as host"

Croí na hÉireann

Thought it sounded familiar :D Now that we know they're watching, make it an hour long show next week tv3 and include some reviews of the previous weeks matches if we win that is...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

TV3 could youse please put the Tyrone v Down match on live this Sunday. Please  ;D
Tbc....

GaillimhIarthair

Sent them nothing.  A cut and paste job............................. ;)

easytiger

Hey guys - I've nothing to do with the TV3 coverage or webpage, but I do know some of the guys working on it, having worked with them on Breaking Ball. They would have been users of this site themselves in seasons past, so I suppose that's why our pages are appearing there.

Will Hunting

Not the best site I've ever seen. Actually, for a TV station of reasonable stature (and with so much competition), it's actually quite poor.

Uladh

Using comments from here is fairly reasonable in my view. it's probably one of the few ways to get genuine feedback

Main Street

Its not a great site but it has archived all the GAA related videos into one accessible area and with a good quality stream.

the Deel Rover

Whats the story with  " Bet Here" can't open it as it is blocked , now i like a bet myself but they are hardly encouraging people to bet are they?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Will Hunting on June 06, 2008, 02:54:34 PM
Not the best site I've ever seen. Actually, for a TV station of reasonable stature (and with so much competition), it's actually quite poor.

Well it is TV3. ;D

Jinxy

I often think Trevor Welch is a bit like Ron Burgundy. You get the impression that the words he's reading off the tele-prompter don't actually mean anything to him. I'd say you could put anything on there and he'd read it out. (Now, stick that in your comments section TV3).
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Louth Exile

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 06, 2008, 11:49:58 AM
TV3 could youse please put the Tyrone v Down match on live this Sunday. Please  ;D
Nah, they are showing a beter game (I hope) at the same time  ;D

Quote from: Jinxy on June 06, 2008, 04:59:17 PM
I often think Trevor Welch is a bit like Ron Burgundy. You get the impression that the words he's reading off the tele-prompter don't actually mean anything to him. I'd say you could put anything on there and he'd read it out. (Now, stick that in your comments section TV3).
San Diego go F yourself
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com