MAYO ECHO - Front Page

Started by From the Bunker, May 29, 2008, 08:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Any Mayo Lads/Lassies see this weeks Mayo Echo Edition? Dodgy stuff, it alledges that there is a (Gay) Pervert den along Lough Lannagh in Castlebar. The Edition includes a Picture of a man you is alledged to be involved in the Pervertion, along with a Picture (including Number plate) of a Jeep in the facinity. The Question here; Are these Pictures and allegations allowed in our free speech world? The tone of the article does little for the Gay community in Castlebar and groups them in the (archaic) Pervert cathgory.

Hurler on the Bitch

:o :o :o :o

This is so shocking! Where in the name of sweet f**k did you learn how to spell like that?

Lar Naparka

QuoteThis is so shocking! Where in the name of sweet f**k did you learn how to spell like that?
'nuff said. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Orior

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 29, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Any Mayo Lads/Lassies see this weeks Mayo Echo Edition? Dodgy stuff, it alledges that there is a (Gay) Pervert den along Lough Lannagh in Castlebar. The Edition includes a Picture of a man you is alledged to be involved in the Pervertion, along with a Picture (including Number plate) of a Jeep in the facinity. The Question here; Are these Pictures and allegations allowed in our free speech world? The tone of the article does little for the Gay community in Castlebar and groups them in the (archaic) Pervert cathgory.

He wasnt sticking hos todger up the exhaust was he? I think i've seen that pic   :o
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedandGreenSniper

Don't know if there's truth in it but could get interesting if any sort of attack is perpetuated on yer man that was pictured or the owner of the car whose number plate the paper didn't hide. Disgraceful reporting imo. Some awful funny bits though!
You can view it online on mayoecho.com    Just click on the online edition tab
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Puckoon

"The red arrow points to where the men gather for their perverted sexual activity. behind the hedge alongside the river"

Who the f**k is writing this, father ted???

"Walkers have come across men in various stages of undress, in different positions"

Good lord.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the busiest! :D

Any sounds are drowned out by the river - but thats only if you go to this one spot up in the corner.

Puckoon

Oh sweet jesus - this line deserves a post of its own...

"There is a well worn tree branch where the men hold onto whilst engaging in their business"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dodo

Saw that as well Puck, one of the best/worst/most surreal comments I've ever read.  :D

Puckoon

Quote from: dodo on May 30, 2008, 12:44:30 AM
Saw that as well Puck, one of the best/worst/most surreal comments I've ever read.  :D

Did you see the picture of the tree branch dodo?

They must all be hanging from it a la Ace Ventura, or they must all be giants.

dodo

Quote from: Puckoon on May 30, 2008, 12:45:14 AM

I did. I'm doing my best not to visualise how the tree bark is worn. (****shudders violently****)

RedandGreenSniper

I was thinking the opposite - the branch is about one inch thick at the most! Must be some gentle loving going on for that to still be standing :D
A local website in Mayo got a legal mail from the newspaper threatening to sue if comments about the paper weren't taken down from the website's message board! We better be careful  ::)

Puckoon

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on May 30, 2008, 03:26:49 AM

I was thinking the opposite - the branch is about one inch thick at the most! Must be some gentle loving going on for that to still be standing :D
A local website in Mayo got a legal mail from the newspaper threatening to sue if comments about the paper weren't taken down from the website's message board! We better be careful  ::)

Yes, It would be a disaster if someone were to get the shaft.

RedandGreenSniper

I don't want to be caught with my pants down anyway

Hardy

Don't be fooled lads. That's one of O'Neill's best pieces.

ludermor

he reporter seems to have gone undercover!

''On one occasion, the Mayo Echo came across two
men in a sexual embrace in a public place''

I hope he wiped himself after.

I think the cops may have found out about the reporter

''Gardai have also been mounting undercover operations''