Bernard Brogan is a Geneass

Started by highorlow, May 28, 2008, 08:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

we're incarerated there since 95!

Stagmeister

I know Bernard personally and he is the soundest most down to earth man you could meet...I would agree with what he said...there is no way you can use video evidence to hand out bans unless 100% of the games are recorded and rewatched by the disciplinary committee...

Bernard Brogan is a class footballer and a gentleman

Tyrones own

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on June 01, 2008, 06:26:02 AM
I can offer you football salvation my son. Those bies will just lead you to hell.

Maybe... I know we've had ye boys there a few times now ;)
Obsessed with us ever since. :D

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Davitt Man

Quote from: Stagmeister on June 01, 2008, 11:03:11 AM
I know Bernard personally and he is the soundest most down to earth man you could meet...I would agree with what he said...there is no way you can use video evidence to hand out bans unless 100% of the games are recorded and rewatched by the disciplinary committee...

Bernard Brogan is a class footballer and a gentleman

I wholeheartedly  agree with Stagmeister, Berno is a right lad. We both know him personnally and he is a very down to earth lad.

Berno is a class act

AZOffaly

'Berno'? Seriously lads, the Dubs will never win another All Ireland until ye come up with serious inter-county nicknames like 'Sledger', 'Red', 'Muckser', 'Gooch', 'Froggy', 'Star', etc. etc.

This Ryano, Whelo, Berno, Clucko, Shaugho shit just isn't cutting it :D

Mike Sheehy

QuoteMaybe... I know we've had ye boys there a few times now 
Obsessed with us ever since

and ye have been hiding from us ever since. face it, ye caught us in a time of transition. In hindsight we had many weaknesses and are now a more complete team.

The only interest we have in Tyrone this year is to see what excuse ye'll come up with for crashing out of the competition. the  'injuries" excuse is getting old.

Tyrones own

Quoteand ye have been hiding from us ever since. face it, ye caught us in a time of transition. In hindsight we had many weaknesses and are now a more complete team.

:D :D sure ye won an All Ireland either side of our win in '05
team in transition me hole.....ye were taken to school by a far superior team on the day.
I can actually see how one could have become a closet fan and be obsessed with our every move after that display ;D
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

I think you know full well what I mean. Obviously football was changing and we were trying to adapt also we had no Donaghy, Young, Reidy etc.

Nope, the reality is you beat a team in transition with players like Hasset, Seamus etc coming to the end of their careers.  I think Kerry today would have hammered ye. I think ye know that too which is why ye are in hiding.

Tyrones own

QuoteI think Kerry today would have hammered ye. I think ye know that too which is why ye are in hiding.

I think.. I think, there's a whole lot a thinking going on there Mike,
It was that very same arrogance going into that game, what with the amends
ye were going to do for the thumping in'03 blah blah blah.... :-[
Talk is cheap Mike.... keep it up :D
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

I am merely echoing the views of your own manager i.e

QuoteHarte: Kingdom have opened a big gap
01 June 2008

Mickey Harte has admitted that Kerry have put clear daylight between themselves and the rest of the chasing pack since Tyrone defeated them in the 2005 All-Ireland football final.

Harte, who will lead the Red Hands into championship battle against Down next Sunday, said: "Kerry are ahead of the posse. Everybody else is in the chasing pack.

"Now it's a question of trying to get some form of order in the chasing pack, but that's difficult.

"You have to look at records, and the records speak for themselves. Armagh and ourselves have had our days in the sun, but Kerry are always in the sun, and they remain there."

While Harte is convinced that Tyrone can regain their All-Ireland winning form of 2003 and 2005, he is refusing to look beyond the provincial campaign.

"We're in with a chance of being the best in our province and further afield. But if you look too far ahead, you fall into many traps.

"To get ahead, you have to deal with each step at a time - and every game is an Ulster final where you're playing in Ulster.

"We have an Ulster final to play against Down. If you lose it, you're out of Ulster. If you win it, it's another Ulster final. And we would like to be in as many Ulster finals as possible."

Mickey Harte knows the score, in fairness to him, he knows ye got a couple of handy AI while we were changing gears, so to speak.

Tyrones own

QuoteMickey Harte has admitted that Kerry have put clear daylight between themselves and the rest of the chasing pack since Tyrone defeated them in the 2005 All-Ireland football final.

Did ye not notice the bulge in his cheek as he was throwing that stuff out there for ye boy's to lap up, mission accomplished I'd say :D

QuoteMickey Harte knows the score, in fairness to him, he knows ye got a couple of handy AI while we were changing gears, so to speak.

Ah now everyone knows there's no such thing as a handy AI......right Mike ;)
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

I thought Mickey Harte a very religious man. Surely he wouldnt say something if he didnt mean it that would be tantamount to lying for him wouldnt it ?

No, I think Mickey agrees with my assessment. I could probably give him some tips on how to not get injured as well, like not hitting the ground so much (Dooher) or not eating all the pies (Mulligan).

I see a whole new era of cross border cooperation starting up as we help Tyrone back on their feet.

Tyrones own

QuoteI see a whole new era of cross border cooperation starting up as we help Tyrone back on their feet.

Fair play to ye Mike, you've plan B in place already incase things go pear shaped for ye down the line. 8)
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

Its our duty to do what we can for the weaker counties.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on June 03, 2008, 06:25:29 AM
Its our duty to do what we can for the weaker counties.

As has been said here many times, for a weaker county ye really do have an undeniable interest in us,
you're admiration for Tyrone is clear to all.... it's Ok   8)
  - Walter Lippmann