Saw Doctors Thursday 17th April Belfast

Started by Rav67, April 14, 2008, 05:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Was thinking of going to this at Spring and Airbrake but it says the tickets are not on sale on ticketmaster, I take it they are sold out and you wouldn't be able to go down there and buy some tomorrow?  Anyone going?  Saw them before at same venue you could pay in on the night easily but maybe with it being midweek a load more students are going.

red hander

Quote from: Rav67 on April 14, 2008, 05:52:39 PM
Was thinking of going to this at Spring and Airbrake but it says the tickets are not on sale on ticketmaster, I take it they are sold out and you wouldn't be able to go down there and buy some tomorrow?  Anyone going?  Saw them before at same venue you could pay in on the night easily but maybe with it being midweek a load more students are going.

The gig is indeed sold out Rav

stew

Quote from: red hander on April 14, 2008, 06:48:52 PM
Quote from: Rav67 on April 14, 2008, 05:52:39 PM

The gig is indeed sold out Rav

They are powerful live, i saw them in milwauke sevral years ago and they were top notch. They play in Milwaukee at Irishfest this year, I have never been to irishfest but will shoot down the road the year to take them in again.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.