Has our members total reduced in size?

Started by the green man, March 14, 2008, 10:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the green man

I see its at 1925 now. I'm sure it was more than that. Technical glitch?

Zulu

It was well above 2000 yesterday. Strange one all right.

passedit

Don't Panic

theskull1

Quote from: the green man on March 14, 2008, 11:27:05 PM
I blame hardstation. The McCooey. It always boils down to him some way or other. ROSSA ARE SHITE. Take that ye wee moustachio cant ;D

I'd take that as a compliment hardstation as I think he's definately misspelt at the end there . I think he's refering to you as a wee belfasty philosopher (you know.....a belfast version of rab c)  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Surreal Steve

difficult to distinguish the abuse given by hardstation from the abuse given by green man

Minder

surely green man started it and should be punished,perhaps by the electric chair
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Drumanee 1

i have obviously missed something here but what did the green man say to start this off? ???

Surreal Steve

im pretty sure that the members count has significantly lowered again since yesterday

Surreal Steve

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on March 15, 2008, 01:08:26 PM
i have obviously missed something here but what did the green man say to start this off? ???

the green mans original offending statements have either been deleted by him or the mods. see theskulls quote

the green man

WOAH WOAH. Hold the phone here. The comments I made re Hardstation were in jest. I can see from his reply that he has taken it that way too. The same as I would in no way find his post isulting or abusive. If Hardstation has been banned for that, then I think we need to take a long look at ourselves and what this board is becoming. I'll shoot of a PM to the mods begging for mercy.

Surreal Steve

green man, did you delete the original comments or was it the mods? if it wasnt you then were they trying to further implicate hardstation ie by saying he unprovokedly attacked green man????

another twist, it seems

Bud Wiser

I think Green Man should be banned for posting a thread as offensive as that.

QuoteHas our members total reduced in size?

God knows there are enough little pricks around without having to point it out to everybody.   :D
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"