Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

sam could 'potentially' end up in any one of 6 or 7 counties in that case. Tyrone were crap in the 1st half- pure crap. I fancied the Dubs for Sam and still do, it was the 1st league game and was played like an AI Final, of course fitness would be questioned. The result will have NO bearing as to where Sam goes.

although Tyrone still have to bring O'Neill, Dooher and McGuigan into that team I think they'd be well and truly screwed if anything happens to Sean Cavanagh.

Over the Bar

Quotealthough Tyrone still have to bring O'Neill, Dooher and McGuigan into that team I think they'd be well and truly screwed if anything happens to Sean Cavanagh.

Perhaps but we'd be no more screwed than any other team who lost the services of a player of Cavanagh's quality.

Sandy Hill

Quotethey'd be well and truly screwed if anything happens to Sean Cavanagh

Don't worry, he'll surely mind himself!
"Stercus accidit"

SlimShady

duh!

thats a brain dead post.

Cavanagh is the heartbeat of that Tyrone side and he surprised me in how tall he stood on Saturday evening. fair play to him.

Bensars

Quote1 a game won by default.
2 Tyrone will regret this come summer when we met again.
3 Not impressed with Tyrone.
4 the lads and eased off the gas in the second half to conserve energy for bigger tasks ahead in the summer.
5  if I ever see you again, you'll know about it you tr**p. .

??? ??? ???  

tayto

think he's lookin for a reaction lads, the post is obviously lacking logic of any sort.

nrico2006

Definitely Tayto.  That lad surely failed his junior cert!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Hound

Watched the game in O'Neills pub in Cardiff.

Total sickener  ;D   The place was jammed and it seemed like everyone went crazy when Tyrone went ahead and won out. Not unexpected from the Munster jersies, but the seeing Leinster jerises cheering the result was sickening!!

As for the game, very disappointing to die so badly after such a good start. Well done to Tyrone for a fine second half performance.

McMenamin is an awful tr**p. A pure w@nker, not fit for the fine Tyrone jersey. Everyone other player wanted a competitive tough game. From the off he was the one player who had a different approach.

Tyrones own

QUOTE..
"ONeill, not gonna tell them about our meeting? Mark my words if I ever see you again, you'll know about it you tr**p. 4 the record, he's dressed in the garb he told me to be in, at the bar itself, he jokes around and he buys two pints and then fecks off and the barman asks me for the money. tr**p."

Pure Genius O'Neill, What a Gobshite to post getting caught like that on this board!
Idiot.......... :D :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

INDIANA

"As for Tyrone throwing their weight around, all that was missing was Whelan to throw his around, but of course he's still in the box David Brady put him in last august, Dublin whinging about teams getting stuck into them is a bit rich."

Question is which box are the entire Mayo team in - shipwrecked off Skellig Mhichil would be my guess or maybe just off Dingle. Brady is a big a shaper as anybody. Loves courting the media and coming on and throwing his weight around. - slightly hypocritical to compare him as a saint to say the least.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 05, 2007, 03:12:17 PM
Quote from: tayto on February 05, 2007, 03:03:57 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 05, 2007, 01:48:58 PM
on such an 'occassion' rather than a NL first round game - it was obv there were loads of kids and ladies in the crowd that prob are not normally in attendance

so the idiot fans dotted around the premium level seats (areas 502 - 504) that were hurling abusive and obscene language at the ref (as if he was going to hear it from there let alone listen to it) was a disgrace

no wonder my missus talks up the rugby crowd and tells me that GAA is followed by 'a shower of knackers'

these mindless morons make me cringe.
there are three very bad culprits of this (ie teams that have a problem with this) in the GAA.

(and yes if I say that I support GAA - she simply states ' I rest my case')

Ask me ballix, rugby is supported by a bunch of upper middle class people on a day out, the reason they dont abuse the ref is because they havent a clue what the technical infringements are, let alone if the ref has messed up, besides the result is an afterthought, it won't spoil their evening let alone their week. Ah generalisations are great arent they.  :P

I dont particularly like the generalisation myself, but there are large pockets of knackery fans that to the uninformed non sports fan (like the missus) make GAA fans look bad in comparison
You've got to stop taking her with you lynchbhoy! Seriously was there no dishes to wash? You're a disgrace!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Fionntamhnach

criostlinn

Quote from: INDIANA on February 05, 2007, 07:21:06 PM
"As for Tyrone throwing their weight around, all that was missing was Whelan to throw his around, but of course he's still in the box David Brady put him in last august, Dublin whinging about teams getting stuck into them is a bit rich."

Question is which box are the entire Mayo team in - shipwrecked off Skellig Mhichil would be my guess or maybe just off Dingle. Brady is a big a shaper as anybody. Loves courting the media and coming on and throwing his weight around. - slightly hypocritical to compare him as a saint to say the least.

Jaysus bud relax. I dont think anyone said he was a saint. He just put manners on whelan that day. I dont think you could disagree with this

Square Ball

Quote from: Bensars on February 01, 2007, 04:00:38 PM
QuoteA Dog To Interupt The Match    9/2

That looks like a winner.

Any of the cheeky dubs got a small dog that can be put under a jacket ( Please refrain from jason sherlock Jokes lads!)

If thats true its a great price........

Whats the odds on a streaker ????

did you have insider information?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid