The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis the Red

QuoteHarps day at races to close to cheltemham??

Don't think there will be too many Harps ones heading over to Cheltenham  :-\

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Spiritof98 on March 01, 2007, 07:57:16 AM
Quote from: say nothin on March 01, 2007, 12:09:16 AM
Raceday at Fairyhouse: - to answer an earlier question. There is food and music back in the club after the Races. Buses are due back around 8.30 - 9pm.

Any chance pulling my ticket out for the fav in Race 5, fancy a wee break!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hmm...I'm after the Playstation 3 myself, particularly as I attempt to perfect my technique with Pro Evolution 6!     ;D

el_cuervo_fc

Some amount of new Harps posters on this board.  'tyrone-r-shite' you should catch yourself on.  some of the stuff you have spouted on this thread is disgusting.  If you really are such a great Harps man why would you boot your club in such ways.

Louis the Red

QuoteIf you really are such a great Harps man why would you boot your club in such ways.

Great Harps man my ass, a great Harps man will stand by the club through thick and thin.  He wouldn't be on a spouting this shit about his club.  He should be ashamed of himself  >:(

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Louis the Red on March 02, 2007, 09:57:52 AM
QuoteIf you really are such a great Harps man why would you boot your club in such ways.

Great Harps man my ass, a great Harps man will stand by the club through thick and thin.  He wouldn't be on a spouting this shit about his club.  He should be ashamed of himself  >:(

He's obviously just a WUM.  The use of such an intellectual username speaks for itself

Top Spy

Really looking forward to the harps day at the races was there lats year. it was good craci . i'll stick by my club and no other club up the HARPS!!!!!!!!!!. And i am really big time with the harps and always will be.

rufus ur on the lotto this month!!!!

Spiritof98

Quote from: Top Spy on March 02, 2007, 01:22:42 PM
Really looking forward to the harps day at the races was there lats year. it was good craci . i'll stick by my club and no other club up the HARPS!!!!!!!!!!. And i am really big time with the harps and always will be.

Great grammar ther..................  Oh no not the return of Bunion, how did that keyboard fair out.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Candyman

spirit it would have taken some cleaning to make the keyboard useable again... remember it was shoved up his arse!!! lol  ;D

laughinpaddy

I remember the last time at the Harps Day of the races a jockey came in before the racing started to go through the race card (his name escapes me at the moment), is this happening again this year? if so who is doing it this year?
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Candyman

some fella mc cready, Kieran i think his first name is!! known as a great tipster around armagh and in particular mickey kelly's!!  A LEG-END!!! ;)

Spiritof98

Quote from: laughinpaddy on March 02, 2007, 03:15:38 PM
I remember the last time at the Harps Day of the races a jockey came in before the racing started to go through the race card (his name escapes me at the moment), is this happening again this year? if so who is doing it this year?

It was Paul Carberry 90% sure. Waste of time and money, he just tipped every fav and 2nd fav on the card, Useless.

laughinpaddy

So thats a no then ::)
great to see a fellow clubman representing Na Clairsigh in another all-ireland final!! Congratulations Charlie all the best for tomorrows Sigerson Final
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: laughinpaddy on March 02, 2007, 03:38:25 PM
So thats a no then ::)
great to see a fellow clubman representing Na Clairsigh in another all-ireland final!! Congratulations Charlie all the best for tomorrows Sigerson Final

Absolutely correct! All the best to Charlie in the final - another feather in the cap of our Club!  ;)

Quote from: Top Spy on March 02, 2007, 01:22:42 PM

February is finished - my Sunday nights are now my own!   ;D

You've been missing in action recently yourself?   ::)

RP Macmurphy

Yes!  All the best to Charlie Vernon in the Siegerson Final!

Spiritof98

Good luck to Charlie tomorrow, cant watch the game due the playing of foreign sports.

Also young Marty McCoy captaining the MacRory team in the semi final tomorrow morning!!