The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaapunter

Just a quick note saying how glad all gaels are to see the Harps where they belong in Division 2- long may you stay there 8) 8)

Candyman

I know i shouldnt but.... you really are a ballbag!!!

bennydorano

Quote from: gaapunter on August 18, 2008, 03:32:18 PM
Just a quick note saying how glad all gaels are to see the Harps where they belong in Division 2- long may you stay there 8) 8)

Thick as pig sh*t Gaels?

Final Whistle

rather disappointing to see the harps go down. talent hanging out of the squad. if gearad mcdonagh applied himself a bit more, i lay the blame firmly at his door. hang draw and quarter the hateful armagh c*nt!!! :P :P :P

gaapunter

Quote from: Candyman on August 18, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

At least iam a ballbag in divison 1- youse are a shower of hateful c-unts- enjoy division 2 - hopefully 3 next year

Candyman

Quote from: gaapunter on August 18, 2008, 04:18:04 PM

At least iam a ballbag in divison 1- youse are a shower of hateful c-unts- enjoy division 2 - hopefully 3 next year
And which DIV 1 club would this be punter???

el_cuervo_fc

you'd need to watch candyman.  I was edited earlier for the use of just such a term  :D :o

Candyman

ah but i speak the gospel kid!!! ;)

Final Whistle

christ, its not that hard to figure out-he is from killeavy. god for saken place deeply entrenched in a god for saken county!! ;D ;D ;D oj.

nashville

I think one of the problems for the Harps was the lack of a real threatening scoring forward.. How many games this year have the Harps scored less than 8 points.. it must be near around 8 or 9 of the 17 games, maybe face facts, they aren't good enough for Divsion 1... was encouraged though that with 2 near full strength teams out the Harps put it up to the Ogs.. I know they had Paul Duffy and Andy Mallon missing, but we has Liam McAuley, Jungle McKee, Simon Lennon and Collie Holmes missing, so it did give me some hope for the championship

gaapunter

Quote from: Candyman on August 18, 2008, 04:20:06 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on August 18, 2008, 04:18:04 PM

And which DIV 1 club would this be punter???

THE FAMOUS CLAN NA GAEL

corn02

Have you not denied being a Clans man many times?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gaapunter on August 18, 2008, 03:32:18 PM
Considering your own team is an aging mid table (at best) team with absolutely no talent coming through the ranks do you think it's a good idea to slag another club for being relegated?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

wow an opinion!!!! How does it feel to come of the fence pints??
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 18, 2008, 07:41:21 PM
wow an opinion!!!! How does it feel to come of the fence pints??
Great, think I'll offer an opinion and speak my mind more, I'd say that's what I lack alright.   :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?