The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Due to demand the deadline for entering the competition to predict the Provincial Champions, All Ireland Finalists and winners has been extended to 2pm Saturday 28 May.  Entry forms and £5 fee must with be Ebby Toal, Stephen McAneney, Mark McConville, Simon Lennon, Kevin Morris Colm O'Hare or left in the Club by the deadline.

RealSpiritof98

Great to see Declan McKenna getting his first championship start this Saturday. All the best Decky.

Candyman

That was a dud team published spirit!! ;-)

Rufus T Firefly

All paid up members who want tickets for the Tyrone game, must have their orders in by 11.00 am this Wednesday.

Please phone 07768917536.

BerfArmagh

Rufus T Firefly

Got that Berf - details will be sent on!!   :)

BerfArmagh

Rufus T Firefly

Didn't mention it here yet, but congratulations to manager Butler Agnew and our B Team who won the All County Championship on Friday night with a hard fought victory over a gallant Madden side. Lads maybe made hard work of it, but scraped home in the end, with a goal from a penalty in the second half, seperating the sides.

Our Seniors had an important league win yesterday, coming from behind to beat Tir na nOg by two points in Portadown.

BerfArmagh

Whens the first round of the championship rufus?

bennydorano

RealSpiritof98

BerfArmagh

i second that good luck tonight lads

RealSpiritof98

My good luck still going for tonight, hopefully i'll get to watch this time round, paid my 7quid in the last time and got a phone call 30 seconds later to say the tinkers were wrecking the shop. I wonder if they'll let me in for nothing tonight :P ::)

stew

Any word on who we play in the minor finale? I am hoping it is that other shower from across town.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ogshead

Quote from: stew on October 10, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
Any word on who we play in the minor finale? I am hoping it is that other shower from across town.

Me too