"Guidos"

Started by Rav67, December 14, 2007, 05:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Apparently there's a bit of a fad in America with boys wearing ridiculous amounts of fake tan, calling themselves "guidos" I saw it on a football365 thread there's a link below.  The boys in these pictures are actually white (caucasian)!  Have any of the US-based posters seen any of these clowns about, and how come they manage to have pretty fit women attached to them?

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=470317&start=0&;

Gabriel_Hurl

see plenty of these guys in clubs every weekend

muppet

This is the American equivalent of the Traveller women thread.

MWWSI 2017

SeanSouth

I went to the UFC earlier this year in the Odyssey in Belfast and there was loads of creeps about that had been on the sunbeds spectating, a fella that goes on a sunbed/fake tan needs a good f**king hammering as a matter of principle.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: SeanSouth on December 14, 2007, 05:13:49 PM
a fella that goes on a sunbed/fake tan needs a good f**king hammering as a matter of principle.

I am in total agreement SS, same goes for men who curl their hair (yes there are some about!)

ziggysego

There's a metrosexual thread you might enjoy somewhere here.
Testing Accessibility

FL/MAYO

"Guidos" have been about since I came to the states 20 years ago, back then they were usually Italian men that fashioned their dress code on John Travolta's character in Saturday Night Fever. They would have the hear combed back, buttoned down shirt with the four top buttons opened and a big bright gold cross sticking out of the chest.

ziggysego

Sounds like Tony Fearon in the VIP section of Croke Park Mayo!
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Here is Tony on his recent free trip to Lough Derg:

MWWSI 2017

FL/MAYO

Quote from: muppet on December 14, 2007, 05:43:08 PM
Here is Tony on his recent free trip to Lough Derg:

;D ;D Thats them 20 years later, bigger belly and bigger cross but the hairs nearly gone.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: ziggysego on December 14, 2007, 05:32:47 PM
Sounds like Tony Fearon in the VIP section of Croke Park Mayo!

Ziggy, Tony sounds like a man worth meeting! Any photos knocking around to see if he fits the Guido type?

Gabriel_Hurl

Tony far from fits the "Guido Type"

Square Ball

is there one on one of the Furs threads? Considering there must be hundreds it may take a while to find it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid