Rally Ireland

Started by Hereiam, November 10, 2007, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I'll have to avoid Sligo,Geevagh,Arigna Drumshanbo etc for the next few days till this crap is over. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ExiledGael

If Belfast's anything to go by it will be impossible! Brutal traffic this evening.
Where's the wisdom in having the huge event just shortly after evening rush hour in a congested city already crippled by major roadworks on its main arterial route.

magpie seanie

Flew in to work this morning. This Rally should come here more often. Never had a quicker run in to work. Kudos to the Guards, they seem to have got the plan right (so far).

Don't know if I'll make any of the stages or if I'm that pushed. There's a great buzz around but some of the boy racers about would give you the sick.

gerry

Gronholm out of rally

BP-Ford's Marcus Gronholm was on track to set a fast time when he went off the road a few kilometers short of the finish. The heavy impact took the two driver's side wheels off the car and has forced the current championship leader to retire on stage. Even if the BP-Ford Team is able to repair the car and get it started on day two, Gronholm will miss six stages of competition on day one and will be well outside of the points.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

magpie seanie

Gronholm will remember Geevagh.

Candyman

Eugene Donnelly in a Skoda fabia...WTF??? ::)

AZOffaly

I know the square root of feck all about rallying, or motor sports in general, but is this a really bad thing for the Rally? Is this lad not one of the main attractions?

Candyman

He sort of is, but Loeb is the main man in my opinion!!!

Candyman

Just got an update there from Hank Everlast who is down in Sligo (with VIP tickets to the Subaru pit i might add the jammy git) Eugene Donnelly has also crashed but dont think its as serious... they're dropping like flies  :P

Candyman

Sordo was leading the way but just went off at a hair-pin!!!The french man is back in front...
Have i cursed them because they really are dropping like flies???  :o

Candyman

Chris Meeke is out -  engine trouble!!
By the way all news is courtesy of Hank Everlast (GAA Board reporter in Galway) :D

gerry

Eugene Donnelly has also crashed but dont think its as serious... they're dropping like flies  Tongue

I have him in 12TH. 23 minutes behind Leob

Candyman

Quote from: gerry on November 16, 2007, 12:59:23 PM
Eugene Donnelly has also crashed but dont think its as serious... they're dropping like flies  Tongue

I have him in 12TH. 23 minutes behind Leob
Hence the fact i stated he crashed but it wasn't serious... i never mentioned in my post he was out???
seems like an entertaining day!!!  ;D

marty88

"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

gerry

must have being a big off.