Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

yellowcard

Sad day for Irish boxing.

NAG1

Quote from: yellowcard on June 05, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Sad day for Irish boxing.

Taylor himself is one of those shot?

yellowcard

Quote from: NAG1 on June 05, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on June 05, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Sad day for Irish boxing.

Taylor himself is one of those shot?

Apparently so, he is in a serious condition though not life threatening. This is supposed to be sport but it appears as though it is now mixed in with a criminal underworld.

Milltown Row2

Various stories about drugs going about! Again just stories nothing confirmed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought.

Boycey

More action outside the ring than inside it so far..

screenexile

The worst fight I think I've ever seen!

Fury has a long way to go yet!!

Boycey

The 1st round was an insult to boxing

Boycey


Tony Baloney

Did anyone expect anything other than a farce?!

screenexile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 09, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
Did anyone expect anything other than a farce?!

True but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad!

BennyHarp

I like Fury but that was a joke from start to finish. Embarrassing!
That was never a square ball!!

Hound

I hadn't followed any of the build up to this fight, but in fairness to BT, they said from the very start of the coverage that this was a nonsense of a fight, and it was all about Fury getting a few rounds in.

nrico2006

Im a big fury fan but this was as big a joke as ive seen. Your man was tiny, but it was like he was told to quit at a certain point as he was hardly hurt.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gallsman

There were better fights and better punches in the crowd.

Anyway, Fury's comeback had to start somewhere. At least it's started. A lot of conditioning work needed.