Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Thon's a strange arena.

Murray doing rightly.

JimStynes

Doing rightly? He was getting beat about the ring for 11 rounds. Fought bravely to hang in as long as he did to be fair.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on February 22, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Doing rightly? He was getting beat about the ring for 11 rounds. Fought bravely to hang in as long as he did to be fair.
Aye that's what I meant. He was boxed out of the ring but he nearly made it to the end.

nrico2006

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 22, 2015, 12:22:31 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 22, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Doing rightly? He was getting beat about the ring for 11 rounds. Fought bravely to hang in as long as he did to be fair.
Aye that's what I meant. He was boxed out of the ring but he nearly made it to the end.

He got a bit of luck after the second knock-down with the ref stopping the action due to thinking he heard the bell and also the 3rd knock-down when the bell saved him.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Syferus

Good luck to Framps. Class act.

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

BennyHarp

That was very impressive!!
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Frampton is looking great. Timing and movement are world class. Seems to be improving with each fight.

Tony Baloney

No value for money there.
I always hate seeing pricks in the first few rows shadow boxing. Cringe.

bennydorano

How many McGuigan boys is there? All over the fookin place.

Syferus

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 28, 2015, 11:37:44 PM
No value for money there.
I always hate seeing pricks in the first few rows shadow boxing. Cringe.

It was an incredible performance. Great occassion.

Tony Baloney


Line Ball

Them Mc Guigans are some arseholes, jumping and leaping about the ring - I have more time for the lad from T Bay.

Kidder81

Barry & the son seem like a pair of cocks

BennyHarp

#3494
I like Quigg but he looked intimidated in that interview. He won't come to Belfast to fight Frampton in a million years.
That was never a square ball!!