THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bod Mor

Quote from: charlie linkbox on December 01, 2006, 03:37:11 AM
You're dead right bod. Publicans the world over are just cashing in on our image. If they'd at least try to emulate a pub at home it mightn't be so bad. A tricolour, an Irish barman, a shamrock and some diddly-dee music does not qualify as an Irish bar.

In New Zealand you don't even get the GAA. No Setanta here.

One more thing, what does "arra" mean. I've heard westeners say it umpteen times but I still can't work out what it means or when you'd use it.

arra: to come to a conclusion i.e "to hell with it i'll do this..." for example
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Christmas

Mince pies

Brussel sprouts

Santa grottos

Christmas

Carol singing

Good will to all men..yeah right

Office parties

Christmas

Stupid seasonal pop songs

Saying Happy Holiday so as not to offend non-Christians

Packed shops

Christmas

Family get togethers

Wrapping paper

Socks

Christmas

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

man in black

Quote from: charlie linkbox on November 30, 2006, 10:30:49 PM
And indeed any "blame game" thread on Northern Ireland that goes over and over what's been done to who.

YAWN.........

easy for a sell out mexican to say
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Barney

People driving at 30mph in the hard shoulder

People driving at 10mph below whatever the speed limit is just to make sure they don't get points

The M50 - even when its quite people still won't clear the right lane

People hitting your car when opening the door

People hitting cars and driving off

Driving with a mobile - it gets worse

Christmas parties

Paul Collins on Today FM

Brian Carthy

Guards taking the high moral ground

Planes waiting for those gone awol

the food on Aer Lingus

babies in the office

I could go on and will again. This could be a record breaking thread yet.

BenDover

waiting around in airports  >:( - spend more time waiting on your baggage then you do on an actually flight across the water.

Hank Everlast

feckn hate ignorant feckers with umbrellas..... nuffin worse, near lost an eye y'day!

el_cuervo_fc

ludermor

Having collections for people leaving work. Maybe im f**king happy the p***k is leaving im hardly going to give him a few bob for the pleasure.
Women getting pissed off when they catch you staring at their cleavage, cover yourself up girl if you dont want people to look

Canalman

Also:-

Adults wearing Santa Hats.

Passengers who get up off their seats on plane as soon as it has landed despite having to  stand for 20 mins until doors open.

People with children talking down to people with no kids.

Girls with the same qualifications and job as you still convinced that they had to work harder for it than you because of their sex.

Babies in Workplaces,.

SlimShady

women who think they're shit hot, when really they are nothing to write home about and not nice people at all!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO POSE ABOUT, YOU'RE A BADGER!! They probably think this though cos all the lads go with them as they put out easy!

I also hate pigeons, the dirty flying rats. Especially those wee bastards that fly straight at your head and scare the bejaysus out of ye!!  :o

el_cuervo_fc

when your woman starts using the hairdryer when ur watchin the tv.  AAAARRRRRRGGGGG.  go somewhere else!!!!

Ryano

Fockers who hog the overtaking lane

Toyota Yaris drivers

Toyota Yaris cars

Driving in Dublin city. Car jams everywhere! I'm amazed there are not more road rage related death by wheel brace murders.....

Old men & female drivers (Don't get me started)

Manchester United

Manchester City (They have manchester in their name)

That radio ad for Lyons tea thats on at xmas with yer man talking about when he was young lad with a Choo Choo train going in the background.. Aarrrrrrggggghhhhhh

Ruth Scott (Cnut)

Tony Fenton (Bigger balder Cnut)

Tony Fearon (Even bigger.....ah you get the idea)

Having a wedding 3 days after xmas day. More pressies, hotel room, drinking... do they think i'm made of money!!!!

Trick or treaters who call 2 weeks before Halloween

Trick or treaters who just call. Door hinges will never be same again from constant slamming.

Wren boys for same reasons...

Carrol sigers (see above)

Brussel sprouts (Why???)

Insane xmas shoppers who will kill you if you don't get out of their way lest someone gets that woolly knitted jumper with a reindeer on it before them.

That new Rehab song by Aimee whoever. Looking at you i think Rehab would be the best place for ya. Now fock off back to obscurity you tattoo'd minger gee bag nobody.

The 1st of December, now Radio stations feel like it's ok to bombard us with xmas songs. Heard 3 this morning already!! It's not going to be a white xmas, it's going to be a crimson blood red xmas if i hear another xmas song. Now where is my shotgun?

el_cuervo_fc

dodgy wheel on a shopping trolley

Great Leap Forward

The Feeling. I hate the c***ts, their songs are never off the radio and they are the biggest load of sugar-coated horseshite.