Boyce Bites Back - IFA squabble :o

Started by Main Street, August 22, 2007, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

It looks like the IFA has had an Ego overflow

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/irish/6958874.stm

Boyce, a highly respected figure in international football, has been told to stay away from a dinner with members of the Liechtenstein FA.

Kennedy said he would be "overshadowed" if Boyce attended the function before Wednesday's friendly international.

"I am hurt and disappointed and cannot understand why certain things are being done to me," said Boyce.

Kennedy
"If Jim attended he would overshadow me. I might as well sit in the car park.

"This is not a long-term thing - just for say, six months."

GalwayBayBoy

QuoteBoyce, a highly respected figure in international football, has been told to stay away from a dinner with members of the Liechtenstein FA.

Must be a buffet.

inisceithleann

Boyce is bitter because his 'so called' mates didn't come and speak to him personally before they shafted him in the presidency vote. He was 14 years I think in the postion. Men like him get so comfortable in their coshy wee jobs that they think they have it for life. I don't blame Kennedy for telling him to stay away. Boyce needs to get over it.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Orior

Just another fine example of unionist/owc arrogance. This will be swept under the carpet like it never happened.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

I'm not a bit surprised. He ate all the pies the last time.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

while we're listening to jackie can I tell a strange story...

I was away for a few days last week and was standing minding my own business wearing an Aston Villa Jersey from a few years ago (got it for a tenner or something - couldn't name two of their players) when this man, around 55ish and with an English Accent, came walking up to me and says "is that Aston Villa, my friend manages* Aston Villa". 
I says "what who's your friend" yer man says "martin o'neill".  And then he starts talking....
"yes martin manages them and he use to manage celtic, they liked him there because he was a catholic.  Talked some shite about aston villa and celtic and says to me "where you from". I told him and he says "oh that's where martin is from, he use to play for Northern Ireland and they didn't like him there because he was cathloic, martin told me they use to boo him and they were bigots and sure Neill Lennon got they same". 
I says "oh, right" and we exchanged pleasantries and off he goes. 

:o

*might have been "managed", does he still take them? I haven't a clue.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Yip

still takes them.

was the bloke wearing a spurs shirt?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?