brilliant lies!

Started by charlie stubbs, July 11, 2007, 09:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Minder on October 24, 2008, 10:58:58 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 24, 2008, 10:57:06 PM
Me and four other mates were in the o'neills shop about 2 yrs ago where there was a sale on. we decided we'd all buy the same antrim tracksuit for a laugh. we then wore them to renshaws, to pull women lettin on we were members of the antrim u21 football team!

It must be a helluva status symbol, being a member of the Antrim U-21 football team.........

had to make it half-believable like!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

I was in a different time zone
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gold

Great thread, anymore lies?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

illdecide

Lads I've got one for ya but fortunately it's actually the truth but it's that funny it warrants in with this lot...

There is a guy in our club (Clan na Gael, Armagh) and his nickname is "Bombscare" as he's f**king poison and would clear the bar out in seconds, the biggest asshole in the town. He went on Friday there and got Clan na Gael tattoed onto his forearm and thought he was the bee's knees, he ventured into the club on Sat to show everyone his new tattoo by pulling up his sleeve to reveal "Clan na Geal" the stupid fecker spelt it wrong for the Tattoo artist and he didn't even cop on until the whole club burst out laughing...he hasn't been seen since :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

haranguerer

I know a lad who was in charge of the whole Ra for years, everyone knows it, numerous people have said it, brits and all know it etc, but hes involved in politics now, and says he was never even a member!!  :D

Captain Scarlet

I've often filled americans with spoof on how leprechaun's are actually real. they are an indigenous group of small people who live on an island off west cork.
they are hoors for fighting though so they are always being covered up by the tourism board coz if anyone goes out to the islands they will be bet off them by the leprechauns. they're some shower for the beer too.
some of the people who buy this are college students, still americans at the end of the day.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Doogie Browser

'bombscare' is a great nickname, there are bombscares in every Club in the Country in fairness.

illdecide

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on March 29, 2010, 11:19:20 AM
Clan na Gael or Clann na ngael. Discuss.

Clan na Gael (Armagh) not Clann na nGael (Tyrone) what is there you'd like to discuss ???

5 Sams

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 29, 2010, 11:33:45 AM
'bombscare' is a great nickname, there are bombscares in every Club in the Country in fairness.

I know a guy (another arsehole) whose nickname is "pothole" cos everyone avoided him!!

I also used to work with a bloke whose got called "Thrush" cos he was an irritating cnut!
The Aristocrat Years

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on March 29, 2010, 11:02:13 AM
Lads I've got one for ya but fortunately it's actually the truth but it's that funny it warrants in with this lot...

There is a guy in our club (Clan na Gael, Armagh) and his nickname is "Bombscare" as he's f**king poison and would clear the bar out in seconds, the biggest asshole in the town. He went on Friday there and got Clan na Gael tattoed onto his forearm and thought he was the bee's knees, he ventured into the club on Sat to show everyone his new tattoo by pulling up his sleeve to reveal "Clan na Geal" the stupid fecker spelt it wrong for the Tattoo artist and he didn't even cop on until the whole club burst out laughing...he hasn't been seen since :D :D :D
HA HA...it's the thought that counts  ;)

Celt_Man

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 29, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 29, 2010, 11:33:45 AM

I know a guy (another arsehole) whose nickname is "pothole" cos everyone avoided him!!

I also used to work with a bloke whose got called "Thrush" cos he was an irritating cnut!

Aye I came across a boyo before and all his team mates referred to him as Killer... I said jaysus is he a beast of a man on the field, killing men left and right??  No it's actually "craic killer" because that's all the cnut does!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

JimStynes

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 29, 2010, 06:04:09 PM

Seen a pic of it today illdecided, what a stupid f**ker. Its on his bicep as well for f**k sake, its the most stupid thing ive ever seen.

illdecide

Well Jimbo what else would you expect from that guy...Who's who column in the Sunday World would be ideal ;) :D

Candyman

Quote from: JimStynes on March 29, 2010, 11:21:28 PM

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 29, 2010, 06:04:09 PM

Seen a pic of it today illdecided, what a stupid f**ker. Its on his bicep as well for f**k sake, its the most stupid thing ive ever seen.

Jim get the photo up here!!!!!!