Setanta Schedule

Started by Hardy, June 18, 2007, 04:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easytiger

Hardy and everybody else - apologies from us - we had a technical nightmare with the Dublin Meath match and despite our best efforts, were not able to put it to air last night - we ran a crawl over the repeated Tyrone Donegal game explaing this at 10.30.

We're looking to resolve the issue today and as soon as I have a new transmission time for it I'll let ye know - it would happen on one of the biggest games of the year.

Apologies again to all - I'll post a new topic with the adjusted transmission time.

AZOffaly

Don't worry Easytiger, it's only a Leinster Quarter Final.

Hardy

bottlethrower7

easytiger, I'll be out of the country this weekend and was wondering if you were running a live stream of any of the games this weekend on that broadband thing on your website?

Obviously I'd rather see the Limerick-Tipp replay, but would settle for Dublin-Offaly.

I can't see your website at the minute as I don't run a supported operating system.

If you can give me any details at all I'd be most grateful. If you are showing it, will I be able to pick it up in North America? Can I subscribe for just one game?

cheers

easytiger

Hi all - finally some good news for you all

Dublin v Meath will now be shown in full tomorrow night, Wed 20th at 10.30pm. Apologies to all and I hope we didn't annoy you too much.

By the way BT, Setanta will be streaming whatever live games RTE show - so at the moment that looks like Leitrim/Galway and Dublin/Offaly. You have to subscibe for the month from North America - but that's only 14 dollars or so - check it out on the website if you can get to a computer that supports it.

yellowbelly07

hi! you should be getting the minor hurling leinster semi-finals on t.v if possible.. guaranteed to be quality matches
saturday 23rd june in carlow. KK v Laois @ 2.15 and Dub v Wex at 3.45
would be great to show the nation the quality of underage hurling in leinster

bottlethrower7

Quote from: easytiger on June 19, 2007, 04:41:51 PM
By the way BT, Setanta will be streaming whatever live games RTE show - so at the moment that looks like Leitrim/Galway and Dublin/Offaly. You have to subscibe for the month from North America - but that's only 14 dollars or so - check it out on the website if you can get to a computer that supports it.

Cheers easytiger. Was out that way at the weekend and took your advice. Saw the Galway-Leitrim, Tipp-Limerick (without the extra-time - they didn't show that for some reason) and Dublin-Offaly games. Great coverage. I was pleasantly surprised at how watchable it was on a little laptop screen. Its a great service, considering the games available to watch again in the archive.

flairgun

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on June 27, 2007, 02:01:48 PM
Cheers easytiger. Was out that way at the weekend and took your advice. Saw the Galway-Leitrim, Tipp-Limerick (without the extra-time - they didn't show that for some reason) and Dublin-Offaly games. Great coverage. I was pleasantly surprised at how watchable it was on a little laptop screen. Its a great service, considering the games available to watch again in the archive.

Whatever about the football, but is hurling really watchable over a stream?
I'd have thought that the sliotar would be barely visible...
I looked at the samples on the setanta site and didn't think it would be up to a hurling match.

Hardy

Easytiger - if you're about - is there any plan to show the Down-Meath match? It's not in the schedule up to next Thursday. Thanks.

Hardy

Just bumping this up in the hope that easytiger will see it and use his influence! There's a "TBC" slot for GAA at 4:30 on Wednesday and I just want to lobby for Down v. Meath.  Gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan.

Bogball XV

Re the webcasts, if I'm in Italy can I watch them or is it just North America?

easytiger

Hiya all

I'm just back from three weeks away so I'm just getting myself back into the swing of things. Hardy, we can't show Meath v Down as it was only covered on one camera by RTE. The  games this week are Sligo v Galway tonight at 6pm, Waterford v Limerick at 10.30pm - Tomorrow we have the Connacht Minor Final Roscommon v Galway at 6.30pm and Aramgh v Derry in the qualifiers at 8.00pm - and on Wednesday we have the Munster Minor Hurling Final Cork v Tipperary at 7.00pm and Fermanagh v Wexford in the qualifiers at 8.25.

Bogball as far as I know that is available in Europe, simply click on the Setanta Europe option on the website - get back to me if that doesn't work.

Hardy

Easytiger, if you're about ...

The Setanta website doesn't have the TV schedule ("Requested TV schedule is currently unavailable"). Do you know if it's planned to show Meath v. Tyrone again this week? I set my timer to record it on Saturday but discovered the timer is an hour slow. Then I missed Setanta's transmission on Monday. This one is a must for the archive.

easytiger

Hardy - you're in luck - we selected that one as game of the weekend, so we're showing it again at 10 o'clock on Friday evening.

And just for all the cheeky dubs such as myself, we'll be showing Derry v Dublin on monday at 7pm and repeated again at 10.30pm same night.

screenexile

Just wondering easytiger if the Broadband service separate from the Sky service?

I am a subscriber to Setanta on Sky but I was wondering does that also give me access to the online service or is there a separate subscription that needs to be paid?