AI Hurling Championship 2024

Started by johnnycool, April 19, 2024, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2024, 06:22:28 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on May 11, 2024, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 11, 2024, 06:08:02 PMKK absolutely dreadful since the red card but what on earth was that free for?!

Looked like the KK player threw the ball away, not sure you can turn a sideline into a free for that ?

If ( I haven't seen this game btw) you interfere at a sideline ball decision against the other team it's a free, has been a free for a good few years now

It looked like the KK player over ran the ball over the sideline, and then tossed the ball away - hard to tell
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Cyril Farrell fan

Savage result for Carlow.
Pity it wasn't televised!

gallsman

KK were absolutely brutal, even for being down a man. Hit 16 wides and if it wasn't for two monster scores from TJ (who'd been poor all day) they'd have been beaten.

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 11, 2024, 06:25:08 PMIt looked like the KK player over ran the ball over the sideline, and then tossed the ball away - hard to tell

Must have been as couldn't see anything else. Ref made a "pulling back" that I couldn't understand at all.

gallsman

Ok, so how much will Limerick win by? I'm gonna say 8.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on May 11, 2024, 07:44:00 PMOk, so how much will Limerick win by? I'm gonna say 8.

That'll be a good bet now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 11, 2024, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2024, 06:22:28 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on May 11, 2024, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 11, 2024, 06:08:02 PMKK absolutely dreadful since the red card but what on earth was that free for?!

Looked like the KK player threw the ball away, not sure you can turn a sideline into a free for that ?

If ( I haven't seen this game btw) you interfere at a sideline ball decision against the other team it's a free, has been a free for a good few years now

It looked like the KK player over ran the ball over the sideline, and then tossed the ball away - hard to tell

If he did that then it's a free. And players must know that is a free! Mad how intercounty players do that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Cork are winning

49 mins: Cork 2-20 Limerick 1-16

Saffrongael

Quote from: seafoid on May 11, 2024, 08:13:41 PMCork are winning

49 mins: Cork 2-20 Limerick 1-16

Probably not for much longer, some absolutely brainless stuff for the Limerick goals
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

Gael85

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gael85 on May 11, 2024, 08:26:42 PMCork have shit the bed.

Every team that plays Limerick shit the bed.

You can match them possibly for 60 minutes, Kilkenny had that also.

Go toe to toe for a period and the shear athleticism, skill, drive brings them through.

seafoid

seafoid

Penalty scored
Cork 3-27 Limerick 3-26

Cyril Farrell fan

seafoid