Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

What I see is a massive number of claims made by Israel politicians and their media parrots to completely dehumanise an entire population being used a some sort of excuse for them subsequently flattening Gaza. The systematic rape (including anal), 40 beheaded babies, babies in ovens, and the cutting babies out of wombs claims... ALL DEBUNKED... are still being spouted.

No one that I can see is claiming that there may have been isolated instances of rape. How did you miss that?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 23, 2024, 09:44:40 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 23, 2024, 09:16:48 AM
Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 23, 2024, 09:01:37 AMAll I see here are lots of lads with their eyes wide shut. You can't even entertain the possibility that Hamas fighters may have raped some women. The same fighters that were gunning down unarmed civilian. Do you deny that also? 

No one is doubting that Israel is a liar and has made up completely spurious stories regarding what happened. They can't help themselves. No one is denying that they are a shower of murdering genocidal criminals. They are cited in the ICC report for it.

But both the UN and ICC say they have grounds to believe sexual violence took place. I'll withhold judgement myself thanks. None of us have seen the evidence and neither have any of your favourite online news blogs.

where have I or anyone not entertained it? I have been consistent and twice in the last 3 posts have said sexual assaults happen in all conflicts... Amit Soussana is the only potential creditable report. the AP (maybe they might meet your standard of reporting) yesterday have a laughable debunking of two Zaka fake claims which were are are widely reported.

again yesterday widely shared on social media was the a video of idf soldiers being captured with fake translation associated with it, already debunked.

you stay ignoring rape by Israelis, torture, genocide, ethic cleansing and keep to to the zionist talking points.

I've said Israel are criminals and committing genocide.

I note also the UN report cited Israeli soldiers for sexual violence and threats at checkpoints. You accept those UN findings, right?

you have 50 posts, under this name (you might be a regeneration of a previously banned poster) and on this topic your focus is zionist talking points.

I dont need UN findings, there is testimonials by former soldiers and current solider admitting it, there is media reporting. The IDF have raped around the world and even their own within the IDF..

whitey

Quote from: theskull1 on May 23, 2024, 10:14:25 AMWhat I see is a massive number of claims made by Israel politicians and their media parrots to completely dehumanise an entire population being used a some sort of excuse for them subsequently flattening Gaza. The systematic rape (including anal), 40 beheaded babies, babies in ovens, and the cutting babies out of wombs claims... ALL DEBUNKED... are still being spouted.

No one that I can see is claiming that there may have been isolated instances of rape. How did you miss that?

Speaking as someone whose great grandfather spent time in Frongoch after the 1916 rising, I am highly offended that people on here seem to think there's some moral equivalence between the events of October 7th and the 1916 Rising

Hamas are animals that should be wiped off the face of the planet

https://press.un.org/en/2024/sc15621.doc.htm

"It was a catalogue of the most extreme and inhumane forms of killing, torture and other horrors," including sexual violence, she stated.  The team also found convincing information that sexual violence was committed against hostages, and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may still be ongoing against those in captivity"

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 23, 2024, 10:15:48 AM
Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 23, 2024, 09:01:37 AMAll I see here are lots of lads with their eyes wide shut. You can't even entertain the possibility that Hamas fighters may have raped some women. The same fighters that were gunning down unarmed civilian. Do you deny that also? 

No one is doubting that Israel is a liar and has made up completely spurious stories regarding what happened. They can't help themselves. No one is denying that they are a shower of murdering genocidal criminals. They are cited in the ICC report for it.

But both the UN and ICC say they have grounds to believe sexual violence took place. I'll withhold judgement myself thanks. None of us have seen the evidence and neither have any of your favourite online news blogs.

where have I or anyone not entertained it? I have been consistent and twice in the last 3 posts have said sexual assaults happen in all conflicts... Amit Soussana is the only potential creditable report. the AP (maybe they might meet your standard of reporting) yesterday have a laughable debunking of two Zaka fake claims which were are are widely reported.

again yesterday widely shared on social media was the a video of idf soldiers being captured with fake translation associated with it, already debunked.

you stay ignoring rape by Israelis, torture, genocide, ethic cleansing and keep to to the zionist talking points.

I note also the UN report cited Israeli soldiers for sexual violence and threats at checkpoints. You accept those UN findings, right?

you have 50 posts, under this name (you might be a regeneration of a previously banned poster) and on this topic your focus is zionist talking points.

I dont need UN findings, there is testimonials by former soldiers and current solider admitting it, there is media reporting. The IDF have raped around the world and even their own within the IDF..

What Zionist talking points do you mean exactly?

I didn't intend to get into this argument, I merely brought up that rape was a part of the ICC citation against Hamas members when someone else described the whole thing as debunked.

It's not much of a discussion board if you aren't allowed to have a discussion about certain topics.

Armagh18

Quote from: whitey on May 23, 2024, 10:24:23 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 23, 2024, 10:14:25 AMWhat I see is a massive number of claims made by Israel politicians and their media parrots to completely dehumanise an entire population being used a some sort of excuse for them subsequently flattening Gaza. The systematic rape (including anal), 40 beheaded babies, babies in ovens, and the cutting babies out of wombs claims... ALL DEBUNKED... are still being spouted.

Speaking as someone whose great grandfather spent time in Frongoch after the 1916 rising, I am highly offended that people on here seem to think there's some moral equivalence between the events of October 7th and the 1916 Rising

"It was a catalogue of the most extreme and inhumane forms of killing, torture and other horrors," including sexual violence, she stated.  The team also found convincing information that sexual violence was committed against hostages, and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may still be ongoing against those in captivity"

Catch yourself on.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: whitey on May 23, 2024, 10:24:23 AM

are Israel animals and should they be wiped from the face of the planet whitey?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 23, 2024, 10:25:33 AM

I didn't intend to get into this argument, I merely brought up that rape was a part of the ICC citation against Hamas members when someone else described the whole thing as debunked.

It's not much of a discussion board if you aren't allowed to have a discussion about certain topics.

1. you have ignore most if not all my questions
2. you have focus on the rape claims,

almost all Israeli claims have been debunked and these claims were printed in the NY times, across MSM and widely accepted before being debunked.

if you read beyond the headlines of the ICC and UN reports the language used and claims appear to be directly from the same debunked Israeli sources.. I have quoted the UN report numerous times now... the Israeli do not allow independent assessments either and no one into Gaza.

whitey

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 23, 2024, 11:23:29 AM

almost all Israeli claims have been debunked and these claims were printed in the NY times, across MSM and widely accepted before being debunked.

if you read beyond the headlines of the ICC and UN reports the language used and claims appear to be directly from the same debunked Israeli sources.. I have quoted the UN report numerous times now... the Israeli do not allow independent assessments either and no one into Gaza.

So you don't believe the UN Report?

"following allegations of brutal sexual violence committed during and in the aftermath of the Hamas-led terror attacks, Pramila Patten, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, led an official visit to Israel from 29 January to 14 February to gather, analyse and verify reports of sexual violence related to the 7 October attack"

So you don't believe the Israelis

You don't believe the UN

The only ones you believe are Hamas

Interesting

Lubo Moravcik

Well then, let's leave the rape claims aside. I've said I'm keeping an open mind about it because the UN and ICC have said they have credible evidence. Just because some website says they have been completely debunked doesn't make it so. I read the reports in full, not just the headlines.

Can I ask if you believe Hamas murdered unarmed civilians on Oct 7th? Or it that a taboo 'Zionist talking point' as well?

johnnycool

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 23, 2024, 11:35:27 AM

Well then, let's leave the rape claims aside. I've said I'm keeping an open mind about it because the UN and ICC have said they have credible evidence. Just because some website says they have been completely debunked doesn't make it so. I read the reports in full, not just the headlines.

Can I ask if you believe Hamas murdered unarmed civilians on Oct 7th? Or it that a taboo 'Zionist talking point' as well?

They undoubtedly did kill unarmed Israeli civilians as well as 300 plus IDF personnel, but do you accept that some of the Israelis killed and burned to death that day was also caused by their very own IDF?

And do you accept that the IDF have been killing Palestinian civilians and journalists regularly before Oct 7th?

PadraicHenryPearse

on top of j-cools post... yes it is a zionist taking point focusing on Oct 7th and effectively ignoring what happened before and after..

but as I do answer questions, yes there is clear evidence of non combatants being killed by Hamas.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: johnnycool on May 23, 2024, 11:41:59 AM

They undoubtedly did kill unarmed Israeli civilians as well as 300 plus IDF personnel, but do you accept that some of the Israelis killed and burned to death that day was also caused by their very own IDF?

And do you accept that the IDF have been killing Palestinian civilians and journalists regularly before Oct 7th?

Yes and yes.

I'm not a Zionist, I'm not pro-Israeli. I don't get the blind support for Hamas on here.

PadraicHenryPearse

I've not seen anyone giving blind support to Hamas, but in keeping with your bad faith comments.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 23, 2024, 12:03:44 PMI've not seen anyone giving blind support to Hamas, but in keeping with your bad faith comments.

Would you call children that are killed in war as non combatants
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2024, 12:08:18 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 23, 2024, 12:03:44 PMI've not seen anyone giving blind support to Hamas, but in keeping with your bad faith comments.

Would you call children that are killed in war as non combatants

of course, why would anyone consider them combatants...