Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Yeaaaaaaaassss number 19!!! How do you's like those apples haters!!!
Ps. Where has the " number 1" supporter of Chelsea norf went to??
Probably supporting man city next year norf!?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on May 09, 2011, 02:29:40 AM

Just getitng a chance to read through the forum now. It had been mature, sensible posts (Bar the racism) until this one. Good man for not letting the side down.

I'll analyis Chelsea's performance (!!) the mora when I sober up, but United's was superb. Essentially the game was won by workrate in the first 20 minutes. PJS was on a different planet in terms of desire and passion, not to mention his passing.

The best team almost ALWAYS wins the league, and United after being so so all year, today produced a performance that showed that they were the best team this season, and credit to them.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

Twat

2-1 flattered Chelsea...Man Utd, by far the better team on the day esp in the first half and the best team always wins the league.  Well done!  Roman really wants to buy Ryan Giggs for £50mill!

nrico2006

What I find amazing about Giggs is how he has reinvented himself.  In his prime, he was an unbelievable winger but not someone you ever would have though as being a playmaker in the middl, yet he somehow has evolved into that role.  He was unbelievable yesterday, looks really fit and sharp too.  His passing is great, especially the chips he plays forward, and the other key ball in his locker is the little dink pass he hits when ever there is an opposition player between himself and the man he aims to pass to.  Giggs seemed to have lost any pace he had about 4 or 5 years ago, but the past year or two he seems to have really rediscovered the acceleration, which was evident in the Chelsea Champions League games and again yesterday.  Giggs also put in alot of critical tackles yesterday too, as did PJS who was unbelievable. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

deiseach

Only one question left at this stage: when the moment comes, will all the Mancs logging on to Wikipedia to update the page for League title winners cause the intrawebs to implode?

NAG1

I have to say think he is slightly being over hyped, great player dont get me wrong but there are elements to his game which are pretty average as well. And thats from a united fan.

Is there a worse corner taker in the EPL?  :D

Dave

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 09, 2011, 11:01:23 AM
What I find amazing about Giggs is how he has reinvented himself.  In his prime, he was an unbelievable winger but not someone you ever would have though as being a playmaker in the middl, yet he somehow has evolved into that role.  He was unbelievable yesterday, looks really fit and sharp too.  His passing is great, especially the chips he plays forward, and the other key ball in his locker is the little dink pass he hits when ever there is an opposition player between himself and the man he aims to pass to.  Giggs seemed to have lost any pace he had about 4 or 5 years ago, but the past year or two he seems to have really rediscovered the acceleration, which was evident in the Chelsea Champions League games and again yesterday.  Giggs also put in alot of critical tackles yesterday too, as did PJS who was unbelievable.

Don't forget he cheated on his wife as well...great man

AQMP

Quote from: Dave on May 09, 2011, 11:14:58 AM

Court case stuff there, Dave.  Never look to a professional footballer for moral guidance is pretty sound advice.

Dave

Quote from: AQMP on May 09, 2011, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: Dave on May 09, 2011, 11:14:58 AM

Court case stuff there, Dave.  Never look to a professional footballer for moral guidance is pretty sound advice.

I'm only going by this post yesterday AQMP.

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 12:13:13 PM
Spanish media name Giggs as player with super injunction.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 09, 2011, 04:05:18 AM

Just getitng a chance to read through the forum now. It had been mature, sensible posts (Bar the racism) until this one. Good man for not letting the side down.

I'll analyis Chelsea's performance (!!) the mora when I sober up, but United's was superb. Essentially the game was won by workrate in the first 20 minutes. PJS was on a different planet in terms of desire and passion, not to mention his passing.

The best team almost ALWAYS wins the league, and United after being so so all year, today produced a performance that showed that they were the best team this season, and credit to them.

Well said NT. As always we'll have our disagreements but fair play for being so gracious. I thought new devils words were uncalled for and hopefully will be retracted.

deiseach

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 09:24:10 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 08, 2011, 08:55:09 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
Will this be a record low number of away wins for a title winning team?

I understand one of Liverpool's title wins had only 5 away wins.

It was actually a genuine question but sure I will let youse perform cyber fellatio of each other.

He's actually right. Liverpool only won five times away from home in 1977 and no one accuses that of being a crap Liverpool team

magpie seanie

Quote from: deiseach on May 09, 2011, 12:06:55 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 09:24:10 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 08, 2011, 08:55:09 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
Will this be a record low number of away wins for a title winning team?

I understand one of Liverpool's title wins had only 5 away wins.

It was actually a genuine question but sure I will let youse perform cyber fellatio of each other.

He's actually right. Liverpool only won five times away from home in 1977 and no one accuses that of being a crap Liverpool team

They won the European Cup as well. Maybe an omen?

deiseach

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 09, 2011, 12:08:19 PM
They won the European Cup as well. Maybe an omen?

No. Que sera sera

AZOffaly

I'm convinced now. United are going to just a little bit behind LFC, if the European cup is goals, and the League is points, it'll be 5-18 to 4-19 by the end of May.

:D

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 09, 2011, 12:18:07 PM
I'm convinced now. United are going to just a little bit behind LFC, if the European cup is goals, and the League is points, it'll be 5-18 to 4-19 by the end of May.

:D

I like it! *clutches at straw*