Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

personally i think that there was two OGs, if you listen to Rios interview it was a lot of tongue in cheek
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

new devil

Quote from: Square Ball on October 21, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
personally i think that there was two OGs, if you listen to Rios interview it was a lot of tongue in cheek

Yea they were definitely og's...what did Rio say?

Farrandeelin

Couldn't give 2 hoots who scores goals for Utd so long as they go in.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2007, 01:28:47 AM
They asked him if he was claiming the goal and he said something like,
"Yeah, it was a solid strike, definately my goal".
He then burst out laughing.

Said something along the lins of, when you strike the ball as cleanly as that then you have to claim the goal

Goats Do Shave

Andy Gray used to say if the initial strike was on target then it was the attacker's goal.

However, I thought they were both Own Goals!

maxpower

I would have given both to the attacker, but then i think the attacker should get most of them unless it was a blatant og. 

Couldn't get to watch the game but from the highlights and reports Tevez and Rooney look to have the makings of a fabulous strike partnership, both incredible work rate and terrific vision.  Tevez just doesn't look like a goal scorer, but a terrific player.
What happens next????

Goats Do Shave

Rooney was every where... Tevez is looking good too, so strong on the ball.

Nani & Anderson too are working their socks off, & look to be decent singings at this stage!

Add Hargreaves, Carrick, Vidic, Saha, Neville to that squad & it's looking good, at this stage of the season! (Not to mention the fact Ronaldo didn't start yesterday!)

Pique has grown into a monster by the way!!

Square Ball

It must be destroying for your confidence, 1-4 down and playing with 10 men, then you look accross and they are bring on Ronaldo!!!

DGS, Pique is massive and looks at ease on the ball, a great prospect and he will be a great replacement if any of the two get injured

magpie seanie

The early season spluttering seems to have been got over at this stage and the no major damage done. Arsenal are flying though and a win next weekend will have them nicely set up for the United game.

Have to say Piqué looked great on Saturday. Saw a bit of him for Villareal last year and was encouraged. Nani and Anderson also getting better. Tevez and Rooney look good as a partnership and will do a lot of damage but will not always work. Saha is still very important, an awful pity he's as injury prone as he is.

A win on Tuesday would be a good help with a run of bigger Premiership matches on the horizon

Redgreenery

Wonder why Van Der Sar was taken off, he didnt seem to have a problem so mabye Fergie was annoyed that he conceded 2 goals against Dynamo and feels that Kuzack is currently goalkeeping at a better standard.

Redgreenery

Full Time

Kiev 2-4 Man Utd

Utd never really went out of third gear, should have won by much more.

inisceithleann

Good enough performance, eastern Europe is never an easy place to play in. Hopefully we should have a stronger team for the Boro game on Saturday that I'm attending.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on October 23, 2007, 09:36:38 PM
Full Time

Kiev 2-4 Man Utd

Utd never really went out of third gear, should have won by much more.

Were they driving a bus?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Good display, thats all it was against a team who haven't won too many campions league matches in the last three years. we were very wastefull in front of goals and our midfield was overrun when they came at us, Fletcher, as I have said on numerous occasions, is pants, lost the ball a lot and couldn't tackle a fish supper.

Rooney and Ronaldo could have a three each, O'Shea one, Tevez a few and Anderson, need to up the anti for the Arse next week, and Boro this week as well.