Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 23, 2016, 08:12:12 PM
14 goals and 7 assists for the "Mondeo".....serious egg on faces. That's up there with Mr Fearons "get the hotels booked" in the history of this board. Well deserved win despite a phantom penalty and a great save by Jagielka missed by the officials. Long time without the cup. Hopefully can finish the job.
So you keep saying but no one is biting, but what ever makes you happy.  ;D
Thinking Moyes was a genius is funnier....

Hope there is no fighting between fans on the way home.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Saw earlier when Martial scores 25 for United they pay Monaco €10m !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GJL

Quote from: Minder on April 23, 2016, 08:27:35 PM
Saw earlier when Martial scores 25 for United they pay Monaco €10m !

Pocket change.  8)

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2016, 08:17:24 PM
14 goals and 7 assists for the "Mondeo".....serious egg on faces. That's up there with Mr Fearons "get the hotels booked" in the history of this board. Well deserved win despite a phantom penalty and a great save by Jagielka missed by the officials. Long time without the cup. Hopefully can finish the job.

Keep making stuff up, good lad.

I was sure you'd have more to worry about with the drug cheat and losing a two goal lead at home again but I'm sure you're delighted for Rafa.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 23, 2016, 09:15:01 PM

I was sure you'd have more to worry about with the drug cheat and losing a two goal lead at home again but I'm sure you're delighted for Rafa.
Aye, I stay awake every night worrying about such stuff.
Cheer up seanie. Your team just qualified for the Final of a tournament that they felt they were too good to even play in not that long ago.

upthehoops

Sure no one bites at Anfield since yer man left for Barca. At least you have a new cause to campaign for now with thon drug carry on. Something for Dalglish to get his teeth into

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

Cheer up seanie. Your team just qualified for the Final of a tournament that they felt they were too good to even play in not that long ago.

;D ;D You're just like The Stallion in your own wee way...

laoislad

Quote from: upthehoops on April 23, 2016, 09:32:42 PM

Sure no one bites at Anfield since yer man left for Barca. At least you have a new cause to campaign for now with thon drug carry on. Something for Dalglish to get his teeth into
That's hilarious. Are you 12?

upthehoops

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2016, 09:42:00 PM
Quote from: upthehoops on April 23, 2016, 09:32:42 PM

That's hilarious. Are you 12?

Spot on Richard

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

Making shit up again.

Don't worry about me - I'm in great form. I'm delighted and I think United have a great chance of ending this really long FA Cup drought and that in one of Uniteds worst seasons in 25 years.

gawa316

Surely Van Gaal will stay if they win it.

Thoughts?

snoopdog

Quote from: gawa316 on April 24, 2016, 06:38:22 AM

Thoughts?
The fa cup won't save lvg. I hope we win it but he doesn't deserve another year. Look at the teams we have had to beat to get there. Avoided all the main teams.

seafoid

Thoughts?
He is past his sell by date

magpie seanie

Van Gaal will be manager next season.

BennyCake

Thoughts?

Nope. He's gone. He should have gone long before now. If he wins the cup, it will probably be the handiest FA cup United have ever won. Still, it changes nothing. He's out.