Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

How many English players were playing? I'd say the reason they lost is very simple, they were crap.. only watched first half but the stats don't lie... play with your best team and take players off of you have too..

Winning the league is out... concentrate on getting top 4 and win a cup
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ghost

Will probably regret not playing his strongest side now given that they probably won't play again for a couple of weeks.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ghost on September 08, 2022, 10:40:03 PM
Will probably regret not playing his strongest side now given that they probably won't play again for a couple of weeks.

They would have known this at 6.30.... Plenty time to change team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on September 08, 2022, 10:33:46 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 08, 2022, 10:19:31 PM
Robbie Savage blaming today's news on the performance. Class.

The commentary team kept saying at the end that it was a difficult night for everybody. Utd were rubbish but to blame it on the Queen's death is just ridiculous ffs.

Something not quite right here, she wasn't THAT big a United fan!

Cunny Funt

As comfortable of European away win as one can expect with the bonus of keeping a clean sheet. Boring 2nd half after the game was basically won 1st half.

Fixture might have been more difficult if Man United was playing Leeds on Sunday as only half of that starting 11 would have started tonight.

Ghost

Eriksen fast becoming one of utds most important players.

nrico2006

Quote from: Ghost on September 15, 2022, 08:30:06 PM

I said it at the time that he would, was surprised that so many thought he would be a squad player. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armagh18

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 16, 2022, 10:39:27 AM
Quote from: Ghost on September 15, 2022, 08:30:06 PM

I said it at the time that he would, was surprised that so many thought he would be a squad player.
Class act. Just a pity he wasn't signed years ago. What do we reckon about Ronaldo? Finished completely? Just not fit yet? Saving himself for Qatar?

I reckon he's clearly not the player he was but at 37 and after missing preseason it's to be expected. Still think he'll get goals this year but he'll definitely be aiming to peak for the world cup and given it's almost certainly his last and it's the one thing he's never won you don't blame him.

Denn Forever

Seem to be playing with a plan and sticking to it and there are no hiders.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

snoopdog

It can be a hard watch. But heah their winning and for now that all that matters

Farrandeelin

Why's this weekend's game off?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 17, 2022, 08:10:05 PM

Leeds v Man United requires a big police presence and the majority of the police are all down in London after some 96 year old woman died.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 17, 2022, 08:20:29 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 17, 2022, 08:10:05 PM

Leeds v Man United requires a big police presence and the majority of the police are all down in London after some 96 year old woman died.

Such a load of balls.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

screenexile

United have been pathetic yes but that last goal was a thing of beauty. Haaland is like some kind of cheat code in FIFA!

screenexile

United fans leaving at HT... great supporters  ::) ::)