Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

Redgreenery

Game on v Reading and after half an hour game is nil all. Man Utd are dominating now.

Redgreenery

Most chances going to Park but he either sends it high over the bar or just doesn't take the shot!!

Redgreenery

Redgreenery

Half Time Man Utd 1-0 Reading.
Man Utd and Reading started much the same but Man Utd are dominating the game now. Ronaldo isn't getting much of the ball, due to Reading tactics I think. Park is getting loads of chances but as I said he is either sending it high over the bar or he just doesn't take the shot!! Overall poor first 30 mins but Man Utd are really into it now!

Redgreenery

62 mins: Huge Ronaldo chance 1 on 1 with the keeper but sends it wide!!

Redgreenery

Redgreenery

Full time Man Utd 1-1 Reading. Very entertaing second half which apart from the Reading goal Man Utd dominated. Both teams had some serious chances, Ronaldo and Larrson had serious goal scoring chances. Man Utd should have won as they had some chances that they normally would have scored any other day!!
Well its a replay now for a home game to Reading.

Square Ball

Squandered too many chances and the keeper made a few good saves, an extra match that we could have well done without. I thought that after 60 mins Ole looked nackered and was well off the pace for most of the game as well, we need to play a hell of a lot better than that if we want to progress in any competation.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd The Sailor

Great result against Readings reserves.....
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Armagh4SamAgain

Who do the Scousers play in the next round?
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on February 17, 2007, 08:34:34 PM
Who do the Scousers play in the next round?

Everton lost to Blackburn in 3rd round, if you are talking about FIVE times European champions Liverpool we are preparing to win it for the SIXTH time this year..........

Syd The Sailor

All computer users beware of a new virus known as the "Man Utd Virus" it develops a memory disorder and forgets everything that happened before 1993......

Farrandeelin

Next few games will decide the season methinks. 4 away games in a row.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.