Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblues

syd you fool  whats that all about remove please

Farrandeelin

Syd. What a pathetic little p***k you are... >:(

Anyway, another win, didn't see it on setanta today but will be watching MOTD tonight.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

J70

Quote from: superblues on February 10, 2007, 05:44:41 PM
syd you fool  whats that all about remove please

Syd is simply looking for a bit of attention. Musn't have the wherewithal to get it by offering an intelligent opinion.

Lecale2

Remaining fixtures:

Saturday, 17 February 2007
FA Cup
Man Utd v Reading, 17:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 20 February 2007
UEFA Champions League
Lille v Man Utd, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 24 February 2007
Barclays Premiership
Fulham v Man Utd, 12:45

Saturday, 03 March 2007
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Man Utd, 12:45

Wednesday, 07 March 2007
UEFA Champions League
Man Utd v Lille, 19:45

Saturday, 17 March 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man Utd v Bolton, 12:45

Saturday, 31 March 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man Utd v Blackburn, 15:00

Saturday, 07 April 2007
Barclays Premiership
Portsmouth v Man Utd, 17:15

Tuesday, 10 April 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man Utd v Sheff Utd, 20:00

Sunday, 15 April 2007
Barclays Premiership
Chelsea v Man Utd, 13:30

Saturday, 21 April 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man Utd v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Saturday, 28 April 2007
Barclays Premiership
Everton v Man Utd, 12:00

Saturday, 05 May 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man City v Man Utd, 15:00

Sunday, 13 May 2007
Barclays Premiership
Man Utd v West Ham, 15:00

You can see points being dropped all over the place. Wouldn't it be noice to win the title at City?

Square Ball

That would be fantastic, but I would take it on the last day as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Redgreenery

It'd be great to win it against Chelsea but thats very unlikely to happen, anytime will do.

Syd The Sailor

Fergie the ould piss artist will drink some stuff if youse win the league.....
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Farrandeelin

I'd love for United to win the league at City and put them down in the process. Probably won't happen but they're not up to much so... :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

maxpower

Next 3 Premiership fixtures will have a huge bearing on things, if United were still 6 points clear having played Fulham and Liverpool away and bolton at home then i'd be very very confident of securing another Premiership title.  They would then have a small run of 3 fixtures that (no disrespect to teams involved) they should go onto win.  But with the distraction of champions league football and the patchy enough away form i think points will be dropped in these matches, just hope chelsea do likewise
What happens next????

Redgreenery

Gary Neville is convinced Manchester United can end three seasons of hurt and win the Barclays Premiership title.
United have seen Arsenal and then Chelsea twice overtake them as kings of England.

However Sir Alex Ferguson's side are showing no sign of loosening their grip after leading the table since mid-October and are six points ahead of Chelsea with 11 games remaining. 

United captain Neville said: "Teams are struggling to live with us.

"We are playing some of the best level of football seen for a few years and we have to maintain that.

"People talk about the pressure at the top but we are just enjoying our football.

"I think the squad is ready to win it again. We've had three years where we've really suffered and not really performed to our capabilities.

"We've suffered with injuries in the last three years at important moments in the season.

"It's meant we've been so far behind and at times we've just not performed well.

"So the team has had enough of that and is ready to stay together and know what we need to do."

Neville believes there is a growing maturity in the squad that has been key to their improvement.

"We've matured in certain areas and some of the younger players are now producing incredible displays."

"Without the injuries we've had in previous seasons, things have come together for us.

"After last Christmas, there were games in the last three or four months of last season, where I think we'd had enough.

"Every time we lost a game there was a huge amount of criticism in those two or three years.

"It became a bit of a witch-hunt. I think we'd had enough of that and we've turned it around."

Goats Do Shave

After all the talk last week about Ronaldo v Spurs - when he "went down to easy!"

Look at this....& not a word about it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZQVtKkK9k&NR

Ronaldo would have been deported for the likes of this...blatant cheating.
This is worse thean the Rivaldo incident during the World Cup in my opinion!

slow corner back

a true cheating git in action. Did you see his behaviour towards kirkland after the equaliser!!! If gary nevile or alan smith had behaved like that it would have been all over the papers for days. A good player but a very shallow man

Syd The Sailor

Youse have short memories, what about fatso Rooney and his diving antics.....
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Vlad The Impaler

What about * Edited by Moderator

Lecale2