Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Any online links to the match tonight.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneboi

Holy ghost, Andy Gray is talking absolute bollix on Sky Sports at the minute!!

norabeag

Quote from: tyroneboi on August 16, 2010, 07:33:58 PM
Holy ghost, Andy Gray is talking absolute bollix on Sky Sports at the minute!!
Was just saying that to my da
Never heard as much shite talked in my life as he and Keyes have been spouting for 1/2 hr.

Yer Ma

Curious that Owen is 'not fit' - no problems in pre season, and it is Fergie who is responsible for getting his players fit.The 'few minutes' away excuse doesn't ring true. I'm going to take a punt and say Owen is being frozen out.

tyroneboi

Carroll should have bagged that one.

ross4life

HT 2-0 not even out of 1st gear with lots of misplaced passes, time to put this game to bed early in the 2nd half
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Should have kept rooney on to break his goal duck against that bad lot  >:(

fancy the mushy pea to bag one though

ross4life

FT 3-0 straightforward win in a improved 2nd half performance, movement/pace of the team was excellent.. berba MOTM IMO
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Schkite

Paul Scholes, what a guy, class performance yet again.

RealSpiritof98

Dimi looks like he's gona break out this season, really impressed with the performance, glad to see John O' back. Fergie really trusts this squad and im looking forward to see how they can progress both young and old.

Any news on why Owen looked like he was gonna feature then wasnt named in squad.

Goats Do Shave

I think he has Macheda ahead of him in the Q!

EC Unique

Good performance from the team with Scoles the stand out player on the pitch by a mile. His passing is the best I have ever seen. Good performance from Berb and the goal will help his confidence although he should have had a hat-trick. Vidic was also excellent at the back.

By the way did any of you notice Barton's moustache? It has to be a bet or something :D w**ker...

tyroneboi

Yeah Barton is gowing to grow a moustache until Newcastle win a game or so I heard on the radio yesterday. He looks a bit like Hitler with it!

Eire2010

Fantastic performance by Paul Scholes last night, between himself and giggs they could continue to stay at the top level for some time yet, was impressed by Berbatov, he diddn't seem his usual as he worked very hard :D