Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

They'll have to go for a woman this time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

They are all a bunch of self serving pricks.

Backing him to the hilt & telling blatant lies - now all of a sudden they cant work under him.

I hope they all get destroyed in the coming weeks.

sensethetone

Rabb is one off the biggest liars for years.

He'd a shipping contract sorted with a company that hadn't a vessel.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 07, 2022, 08:55:51 AM
They'll have to go for a woman this time

Braverman the AG putting herself out there,  Liz Truss the obvious one, Nadine Dorries for the funnies!!!

tiempo

Pull hard Boris you can do it, this is senior hurling, show them what you're made of!

Taylor

Ah ballix.

He has prepared his resignation letter.

Was hoping to get the weekend out of this for entertainment levels alone

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

RadioGAAGAA

... and hes supposedly away.

Some craic if he makes (another) U-turn to clarify that nah, i didn't really mean I was going :D
i usse an speelchekor

quit yo jibbajabba

Letter being penned for him....doesnt say he'll sign. Like Taylor i hoped we'd get to the weekend for the bants 😊

Taylor

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 07, 2022, 09:16:33 AM
Letter being penned for him....doesnt say he'll sign. Like Taylor i hoped we'd get to the weekend for the bants 😊

We might get a few more scandals breaking over the weekend on the remaining MP's though

Wildweasel74

Situation like this, it should be a reelection instead of the tories picking their own, I say there been a fair chance they lost an election after the past 2yrs

RadioGAAGAA

Who'll be the replacement.

The direct undercast are an extremely mediocre bunch with faults and issues galore.
i usse an speelchekor

Wildweasel74

Should been gone after the Covid parties, when everybody else was under strict lockdown. I wonder how successful lockdown was in hindsight,, injections aside, as I picked Covid up twice since it been lifted, and in the current climate looks like most people will  pick it up again bi-yearly.

tiempo

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 07, 2022, 09:25:26 AM
Situation like this, it should be a reelection instead of the tories picking their own, I say there been a fair chance they lost an election after the past 2yrs

The Tories are the establishment party, they'll do what the f**k they like, and to be honest, if there was an election last month, last week, today or whenever they'd still find it very difficult to lose, such is inbuilt sense of superiority and xenophobia inbuilt within the little Englanders

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 07, 2022, 09:25:26 AM

No chance unfortunately.