Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiempo

Rooting for Boris here, he's exactly what the Tories and the British electorate deserve, dig in old buddy old pal it's time to show just how Trumpian you really are you f**king sc**bag

Captain Obvious

When will the penny drop for Boris that his time is up? One of the biggest buffoons round but surely someone can tell him or least get him to jump but he's pushed.

seafoid

Quote from: Square Ball on July 06, 2022, 07:24:40 PM
The Times now reporting that Priti Patel calling on him to go, the vultures are circling if true, need to look after myself now will be the attitude.
They must have a majority

screenexile

Sounds like there is no chance he resigns.

The 1922 committee will likely meet next week and he'll lose the confidence vote but even then I'm not sure that forces him out.

Can he call an election? Will the Queen allow it? You'd nearly hope so and it'll annihilate the Tories for the next 15-20 years.

Absolute scenes!!

seafoid

Quote from: screenexile on July 06, 2022, 07:43:02 PM
Sounds like there is no chance he resigns.

The 1922 committee will likely meet next week and he'll lose the confidence vote but even then I'm not sure that forces him out.

Can he call an election? Will the Queen allow it? You'd nearly hope so and it'll annihilate the Tories for the next 15-20 years.

Absolute scenes!!
The plutocrats will remove him if the 1922 can't

Square Ball

He's not for quitting, Brandon Lewis resigned  as well. I need more popcorn.

Apparently he hasn't 🤷‍♂️
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

HiMucker

Quote from: tiempo on July 06, 2022, 07:31:03 PM
Rooting for Boris here, he's exactly what the Tories and the British electorate deserve, dig in old buddy old pal it's time to show just how Trumpian you really are you f**king sc**bag
This

HiMucker

Quote from: Square Ball on July 06, 2022, 08:31:22 PM
He's not for quitting, Brandon Lewis resigned  as well. I need more popcorn.

Apparently he hasn't 🤷‍♂️
Heckeled on the flight over from Belfast lol. Would be great to be on a stag with him on the flight during this debacle.

seafoid

https://www.ft.com/content/d2a3654b-5ba0-47b7-b0d9-5a85ade121fc

The UK prime minister was warned that unless he stepped down there would be further cabinet resignations, followed by an inevitable humiliating defeat by Tory MPs in a no-confidence vote next week.

Aaron Boone

He's already past the point of no return by any past reasonability. Her Majesty has returned to Buckingham Palace to await the inevitable. Anything from now is stupidly Trumpian and Mr Trump eventually walked the walk. 

Dougal Maguire

He's just sacked Michael Gove
Careful now

screenexile

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 06, 2022, 09:18:03 PM

Jesus it's gas lads!! Pantomime wouldn't be in it!!

pbat

dec

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 06, 2022, 09:18:03 PM

Getting his revenge for Gove backstabbing him after Cameron resigned.

Substandard

Between hopping and trotting all day, only got to check the phone every few hours.  Some action today!!
The history books of the future be interesting in how they frame this administration.  I wonder would his intention be to burn down as many as he can once he's finally brought down himself?